Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PPG.....

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

PPG.....

So now that we have made changes to our team what will be the average PPG scored and allowed next year.

Scored 24
    allowed 17

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: PPG.....

PF: 22
    PA: 16

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

24 - 16
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

mark is offline Asst. Coach

25-21
    <!--
    sig -->

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

26 scored 18 allowed
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

PurpleElf Guest

It may sound crazy but...

Points For: 28
    Points Against: 14

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Last year was 25.3 for, and 24.7 against. The top ten offenses scored between 32.6 and 23.4 ppg, and the top ten defenses last year allowed between 15.7 and 19.0 ppg.

This year, I feel our defense will be improved, so the offense should have the ball more. So even though we no longer have Moss, I'm going to bump our number up a bit to 25.8, and give us a half point more per game. The defense, as I said, should be stronger, and be close to a top ten unit, so I'll put them at 19.5.

There you go - a completely unscientific, yet impressive sounding set of numbers. In other words, one more prediction that will be down the tubes by week 3.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    Last year was 25.3 for, and 24.7 against. The top ten offenses scored between 32.6 and 23.4 ppg, and the top ten defenses last year allowed between 15.7 and 19.0 ppg.

This year, I feel our defense will be improved, so the offense should have the ball more. So even though we no longer have Moss, I'm going to bump our number up a bit to 25.8, and give us a half point more per game. The defense, as I said, should be stronger, and be close to a top ten unit, so I'll put them at 19.5.

There you go - a completely unscientific, yet impressive sounding set of numbers. In other words, one more prediction that will be down the tubes by week 3.
    Yeah, you will be totally wrong...the Vikes will be averaging 30 PPG on O and 10 on D...but it won't be too crushing to you to admit that you were wrong! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Yeah, you will be totally wrong...the Vikes will be averaging 30 PPG on O and 10 on D...but it won't be too crushing to you to admit that you were wrong! :lol:
    I could deal with that.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"josdin00" wrote:

Your going to bump up our offense PPG without Moss because of a better D? :roll: Whatever. Even Moss wouldn't have as good of stats if we had a good Defense. Most of the arial assault was because we had to out score crappy teams, like the lions, because they destroyed our defense.

Better rework your numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast