Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

PP.O at Cleveland game

Ok I know we still have the Packers to play on Monday but I'm a countdown here for flying out next week for the match against Cleveland.
    Is there any gatherings planned prior to the game by PP.O members or is everyone just heading to the Dome to get in the warm ?

just curious so that I know whether to keep an eye out for large groups of delinquents lurking about :lol:
    I won't be hard to spot.. look for the St George's flag ( thats a white background with a red cross on it for you heathens :wink: ) with Anglo Vike on it. Feel free to come and say hi as I won't bite - assuming I've had breakfast that morning
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: PP.O at Cleveland game

I'll be at the game for sure. :grin:

I haven't heard or seen anything regarding a horde of Vikings fans from PPO gathering at Rapid Park or behind the liquor depot as of yet.

Hopefully, they'll post here & we can get something going.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Ok I know we still have the Packers to play on Monday but I'm a countdown here for flying out next week for the match against Cleveland.
    Is there any gatherings planned prior to the game by PP.O members or is everyone just heading to the Dome to get in the warm ?

just curious so that I know whether to keep an eye out for large groups of delinquents lurking about :lol:
    I won't be hard to spot.. look for the St George's flag ( thats a white background with a red cross on it for you heathens :wink: ) with Anglo Vike on it. Feel free to come and say hi as I won't bite - assuming I've had breakfast that morning

You write your name on your beloved Flag and we are the "heathens" ?? Your mom put your name in your underwear when you were young and now you have this compulsion to write it on everything you own don't you?? j/k :lol:

Hey Anglo .... havn't talk to ya in awhile ..... Thanks again for this awsome sig.. I hope your trip goes well, I need to make a pilgrimage back to Minny sometime soon as it has been awhile. Just spoiled down here in FL and to be honest, don't like the cold or the snow !!!! :grin:

Blog Entries

"mnjamie" wrote:

You write your name on your beloved Flag and we are the "heathens" ?? j/k :lol: grin:
    great old tradition here when people are attending overseas sporting events - soccer, cricket, rugby.
    Often it has the name of the fan's club side they support on and where they come from or just where they're from.

believe it or not it is very respectful :cheers:

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

that's pretty cool AngloVike I like that idea. And are you really flying over from England just for the game? that is really impressive!

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Blog Entries

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    that's pretty cool AngloVike I like that idea. And are you really flying over from England just for the game? that is really impressive!
    yep I'll be over for my yearly visit, was originally hoping to get over for the GB game but had to scrub that idea.
    If I won the lotto here then I'd be over for every home game :grin:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:

You write your name on your beloved Flag and we are the "heathens" ?? j/k :lol: grin:
    great old tradition here when people are attending overseas sporting events - soccer, cricket, rugby.
    Often it has the name of the fan's club side they support on and where they come from or just where they're from.

believe it or not it is very respectful :cheers:
    I bet that if any american went to london for example and did the same concept you did, get the american flag and write his/her name on it, he/she would get pummled by everyone over there.

Dont know if you saw Deuce bigalo european gigolo but deuce wore an outfit of the american flag and the amsterdamians pummeled the hell out of him. Do you know if thats true for London too? :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

im comin down for that game from canada, so hopefully pp.o members have somethin planned
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

I just posted my plans to be there in this thread (Caine's Magical Mystery Tour...).

This is shaping up to be quite the gathering.

Caine

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

have fun guys!

Go vikes!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast