View Poll Results: Are you getting the security warning when you post?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it sucks.

1 7.14%
  • No, sucks to be you

13 92.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Posting here sucks" thread

Ever since going to the new format, I am constantly getting these goddam messages before I can post and to be honest it just plain sucks.

If you are getting this same thing when you try to post, let them know.

One more step to access Purplepride.org Minnesota Vikings Message Board - The Front Page

CAPTCHA:

Optional message for site owner (100 characters max):

View advanced details and evidence regarding your restriction

Your action has triggered the website's security system because of a phrase or content in your submission. Often automated bots will try to post spam campaigns (like ads for Rolex watches or medications) or injection attacks on websites. This website is taking precaution to stop these automated threats. If you are reading this, then you are likely a human trying to post a comment or log in to the website. Continue by entering the CAPTCHA.

What happened?

The security system for this website has been triggered because of a phrase or content in your submission. If you are reading this, you are most likely a human visitor trying to log in or post a comment that triggered the system.

When will this restriction go away?

This restriction will disappear when no more harmful behavior is detected. Completing the challenge above proves you are a human and gives you temporary access. You can ask the website owner to permanently whitelist you.
    Note: your actions have been logged.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    I'm not man, sorry, sucks to be you.

That said, I gotta give you props. If I had to deal with what you are.. I, simply stated, wouldn't even come to the site much less post to it.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Not good at all. I have no idea what that is all about...
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Blog Entries
    Well, hopefully I am the only one. I am using a laptop linked to a WiFi in the house and I don't know if that is what is triggering it or not but it flat out sucks and if more people are getting the same crap it might explain why the forum has become the dead sea.

I just hope there is someone with the clearance to do something to prevent this because it is tiresome getting every 5 posts or so. Until then I suspect there will continue to be more of those messages in my posts.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It means someone from your location or you has been flagged for potential issues/attacks before here or against another site that subscribes to our security service. I can exclude you if you just message me.

I would like to know if its happening to others...and if its mostly AOL people getting it.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    It means someone from your location or you has been flagged for potential issues/attacks before here or against another site that subscribes to our security service. I can exclude you if you just message me.

I would like to know if its happening to others...and if its mostly AOL people getting it.
    well I'm on AOL and haven't seen that happen to me, like PF I'm using a laptop connected to the house Wi-Fi as well. I'm running XP as well if that is relevant at all
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Switch from AOL to another IS & while you're at it you may want to ditch your MySpace account & try Facebook.

Seriously though, I had it happen to me once when the changeover was made & I do see that message occasionally attached to others posts.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post

For what it is worth, I am on Frontier Broadband and not AOL. As far as being flagged, I am not sure how that works or how it happens but I don't have any problems anywhere else. This happened immediately after the change over to this format and it has happened consistently since then. It seems when I post links or use emoticons it is almost 90 percent certain I will get it.

I have sent several messages within that "Optional message for site owner" space that I probably can't repeat on here.

But yes, if there is a way to exclude me please do.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    For what it is worth, I am on Frontier Broadband and not AOL. As far as being flagged, I am not sure how that works or how it happens but I don't have any problems anywhere else. This happened immediately after the change over to this format and it has happened consistently since then. It seems when I post links or use emoticons it is almost 90 percent certain I will get it.

I have sent several messages within that "Optional message for site owner" space that I probably can't repeat on here.

But yes, if there is a way to exclude me please do.
    For what it's worth, I get flagged every now and then - mostly when I quote posts from PF.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    For what it's worth, I get flagged every now and then - mostly when I quote posts from PF.

=Z=
    between your usual drivel, and adding PF's nonsense, the system is probably thinking "This can't possibly be a real person coming up with this stuff!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast