Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Postgame thought....

Well it was a bad game overall with the offense not producing (big surprise) and the pass defense getting torched.Brad made 3 bad decisions that led to 3 picks.He was benched but the backup did no better throwing another pick to give new england 4 picks on the night.Not exactly the kind of game you would like to watch on prime time television.

I recall Early in the season that someone said what this team needs to be blown out once so that it can come together for us and hopefully we will rally from this.

The one bright spot tonight was memo he had a good night and he definatly need more touches becuz hes a playmaker.

Hopefully childress open up the offense after this game.Maybe he will finally understand that u cant run the entire game out of the i formation.

Horrible refs today with horrible calls but even if the calls went our way we probably wouldnt have won this one.

The pats need to consider building a dome over gellete stadium tom brady now 10-0 in domes.

And finally we should dedicate our next draft completely to offense because this is rediculous!

thoughts?

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Postgame thought....

There are waaaay too many bad things to talk about. But, my first thought is.....that "incomplete pass" to Wiggins that got reviewed was one of the worst I've seen in a while!
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

Hey at least we scored.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"WVV" wrote:
    Hey at least we scored.
    its not nice getting blown out 31 -7 :-

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

the officials and our dbs screwed us up the a$$

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

We got outcoached to begin with. Tomlin just didn't seem like he could adjust to what the Patriots were throwing at him, and Belichick and that coaching staff always seemed to be one step ahead.

The offense was bad again. We came out with the wrong gameplan, IMO. I think we should have run right at them, right up the middle. Instead, we came out throwing and that's not who we are, IMO. Brad made some dumb decisions and threw 3 INTs, which is unacceptable for a QB that plays his style.

The refs decided to pile on. The offensive pass interference call, the Wiggins no catch, the no-call on the Williamson ball...it was just bad. I still think we played poorly enough to lose, but those calls were a factor as well.

At least Mewelde had a nice game. I say we find a way to get him the ball more.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Wheels fell off the cart, pick them up nail them back on, we have the Niners, Packers, Cards and Lions to right our offense.
    Pats are a good team with a seasoned coach and well helpful refs.
    Season is not over, its just a gut check.

Gift is offline Coordinator

One Bright Note,

Our run defense will still be #1!

and probably will stay that way the rest of the year cuz there is really no need to run on us.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

"stateVIKE44" wrote:
    There are waaaay too many bad things to talk about. But, my first thought is.....that "incomplete pass" to Wiggins that got reviewed was one of the worst I've seen in a while!
    Not to mention the two pass interference calls that were missed.
    They could have been game changers.
    It was a tough and humiliating loss none the less.

Peace through superior firepower!

alberta_vike is offline Starter

The offense is just not good enough for us to make any serious playoff run. I was really looking forward to this game because, win or lose, I thought it was a good chance to see what the Vikes can do against a championship caliber team.

I still like what Childress is doing with the team, and think we are headed in the right direction. We aren't there yet though.

Also, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game one bit, but the refs were horrible, particularly on the Wiggins call. I thought that was one of the most obvious calls ever reviewed. Still not sure what that ref saw.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast