Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Lmao
    Probably not easy to be an anal yes man. Good thing he's not a negative Nancy !

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I don't recall you quickly piping in & pointing out how wrong they were because they didn't include post season games stats which would have put AD at 2,196, 17 yards shy of breaking Dickerson's 2,212 season. So either you forgot that both played in post season games or you chose not to be anal that time & weave post stats into the yearly stats.
    Probably because they weren't sounding like a dink and nitpicking the numbers when they posted it like you are.
    Ahh, screw it. Since probably my first post on this site you have been pouncing on fans for crap just like you did in this thread and for too long I pretty much lowered myself to that same petty level. It's time to get back to enjoying the team and the game and sharing that joy with the rest of the fans who feel the same. I kinda like the yes man role and from this point forward will only have a problem with those who get in the way f us who just want to enjoy the team.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Probably because they weren't sounding like a dink and nitpicking the numbers when they posted it like you are.
    Ahh, screw it. Since probably my first post on this site you have been pouncing on fans for crap just like you did in this thread and for too long I pretty much lowered myself to that same petty level. It's time to get back to enjoying the team and the game and sharing that joy with the rest of the fans who feel the same. I kinda like the yes man role and from this point forward will only have a problem with those who get in the way f us who just want to enjoy the team.
    No, since your first post on this site, I've typically been the one constantly pounced on.

I simply stated that JA didn't average OVER 15 yards per season (meaning regular season) & that it was under without making a big deal out of it. You're the one pouncing all over my comment, making a federal case out of it & blowing in up to be a much bigger deal than what it was. The difference is, I wasn't trying to be a dink, but you were. Now you're trying to blame me for yourself being so petty & nit-picky for years.
    Last edited by singersp; 04-01-2013 at 07:06 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123