Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Mistral Raymond, is a huge problem in the secondary. I keep re-watching games he has played in, especially last week vs GB. This guy is constantly out of place, takes bad angles, misses tackles and pretty much a liability. How he is ahead of Sanford in the depth chart, I will never know.

Sherels is a good return man, but not a corner that should be matched up with the likes of Jordy Nelson or James Jones. I hope that doesn't continue to happen next game.
    Raymond was terrible. If Smith and/or Winfield can't play the entire game it will likely be an easy victory for Green Bay.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Mistral Raymond, is a huge problem in the secondary. I keep re-watching games he has played in, especially last week vs GB. This guy is constantly out of place, takes bad angles, misses tackles and pretty much a liability. How he is ahead of Sanford in the depth chart, I will never know.

Sherels is a good return man, but not a corner that should be matched up with the likes of Jordy Nelson or James Jones. I hope that doesn't continue to happen next game.
    Agreed, they both played horribly against Green Bay. I'm pretty sure Sanford is ahead of Raymond on the depth chart at safety. I think Sanford got hurt and Raymond came in for him.

If Smith is limited though, Raymond will no doubt be the guy that comes in. I thought he played a bit better last year, but he has looked completely out of place this year.

I think the coaching staff is working pretty hard on packages that don't include Sherels for this week's game. Frazier mentioned that they were taking a look at Robinson, Jefferson, Blanton and Raymond as alternatives to Sherels at nickel if AW can't play.

We were in nickel about 90% of the time last week, so they need to get this worked out.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789