Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    For the first time in his life.. Ponder has won us the game. I am impressed Ponder. I take my hat off to you. Continue to play like this, and I will look forward to your development next year.

PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

I hate to admit it but I thought we would never make the playoffs this season, especially looking at our schedule at the beginning of the year. Glad I was wrong.

AD is a beast! Let's keep the momentum going. Skol!!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    AD MVP

Something sweet about getting to the post season by beating the Packers who were playing for a bye and resting no one.

Weird ref calls at times, but the Vikes did let that stop them or even some of their own mental mistakes and Ponder was 95% mistake free and Wright and Jenkins helped him out. The throw where Ponders elbow hit a helmet made me poo a bit.

Big win and I love to see them take it to the Packers in their house next.

Thanks for the holiday preformances

AD MVP

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SharperImage View Post
    For the first time in his life.. Ponder has won us the game. I am impressed Ponder. I take my hat off to you. Continue to play like this, and I will look forward to your development next year.

Yep. Give the young man his due. I have been a critic most of this year but he has stepped up to the job the last few weeks and especially this week.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Great team effort, AD is MVP ;and Class of the NFL, now I'm even more upset they sit him for the last two series in Texas.....

GREAT WIN! Now to repeat in Lamblow, on the road, Possible? YES!

My one very very sore spot today, LOADHOLT. If anyone was to single handedly make us lose today, I would have said Ponder, but no, Ponder played a very good game today. It was Load, he almost lost this game for us single handedly. All that, after I praised him and kissed his ass this past week for his very strong game in Texas. Maybe everything is Bigger in Texas, including Load and his play there, but here and today, HE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVike View Post
    He will get it next year
    Not likely. It does not work that way.

If Peterson has another great season, he will likely fall short of even the 2000 yard mark. That's how the odds go, and that is if he is healthy.

The Vikings coaches basically lost Peterson the record when they took him out last week. Peterson had 30+ touches today, a career high, but it was not enough. They just cannot go back and replay for those few extra yards on a few extra carries he could have gained last week.

I couldn't be happier. Not only did we make the playoffs but we kicked the bears out and shot down the Packers hope for a first round bye.

What a great season that I'm sure very few of us saw coming. Loved seeing the team become stronger at the seasons end. Now lets see if we can take this momentum down to lamblow and pull a deuce on the fudge pack.

My hat also goes off to Frazier and Ponder. I was calling for both of their heads at the midst of the Season. Both of them as well as the entire team showed growth through the rest of the season. Ponder played an amazing game today which was great to see. If he can play anything like that in a consistent manner, we may have our franchise QB.

As far as AD I don't think there is much to say. The dude in un-real. He will go down in history as the best running back to ever play the game. I have no doubt in my mind what so ever about that. What a pleasure it has been watching him play. I feel bad about the 9 yards short but I'd be willing to bet he will break that record before his career ends. Seeing how he came back after such a horrific knee injury, I Don't think there is much that can stop the guy. MVP hands down.

Overall I'm very happy with this season playoff run or not. I like many others saw no more than 5 wins in store before the start. The team has showed a ton of heart, and thats what matters most. Now all in hope that carries on into the post-season.

SKOL!!!!

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by SharperImage View Post
    +1...he's starting to look more confident...and, btw, I didn't see lobs today. He let it rip, or, placed it nicely, like the fortunate TD to Jenkins.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    Great team effort, AD is MVP ;and Class of the NFL, now I'm even more upset they sit him for the last two series in Texas.....

GREAT WIN! Now to repeat in Lamblow, on the road, Possible? YES!

My one very very sore spot today, LOADHOLT. If anyone was to single handedly make us lose today, I would have said Ponder, but no, Ponder played a very good game today. It was Load, he almost lost this game for us single handedly. All that, after I praised him and kissed his ass this past week for his very strong game in Texas. Maybe everything is Bigger in Texas, including Load and his play there, but here and today, HE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!
    He also sat out at the end of the Rams game.

The man is on a mission.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    I couldn't be happier. Not only did we make the playoffs but we kicked the bears out and shot down the Packers hope for a first round bye.

What a great season that I'm sure very few of us saw coming. Loved seeing the team become stronger at the seasons end. Now lets see if we can take this momentum down to lamblow and pull a deuce on the fudge pack.

My hat also goes off to Frazier and Ponder. I was calling for both of their heads at the midst of the Season. Both of them as well as the entire team showed growth through the rest of the season. Ponder played an amazing game today which was great to see. If he can play anything like that in a consistent manner, we may have our franchise QB.

As far as AD I don't think there is much to say. The dude in un-real. He will go down in history as the best running back to ever play the game. I have no doubt in my mind what so ever about that. What a pleasure it has been watching him play. I feel bad about the 9 yards short but I'd be willing to bet he will break that record before his career ends. Seeing how he came back after such a horrific knee injury, I Don't think there is much that can stop the guy. MVP hands down.

Overall I'm very happy with this season playoff run or not. I like many others saw no more than 5 wins in store before the start. The team has showed a ton of heart, and thats what matters most. Now all in hope that carries on into the post-season.

SKOL!!!!
    This, my friend, pretty much says it all. I had the Vikes at 6-10 or 7-9, and happily lost $100 in Vegas. Just when a stupid penalty by Load, or AJ Jefferson was made...they seemed to make up for it. AJ, however, is a serious liability going forward.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast