Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Post game thread

Yes!

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    FEELS GOOD!

LIVike is offline Starter
    What a game. Ponder played well. Peterson was so close. Jarius Wright was amazing and the catch by Jenkins in the end zone was fantastic. Jefferson is useless. Easily one of the best games of the year. PLAYOFFS!!
    None

Blog Entries
    I was waiting for the team to find a way to lose this game as they usually do in this situation. Hats off to them for banging in there and staying in the fight. Seeing great progress from the team and the staff over the last month.

Blog Entries
    All I can say about peterson getting that close and not making the record is FUCK!

LIVike is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    All I can say about peterson getting that close and not making the record is FUCK!
    He will get it next year
    None

Chanse503 is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Yeah, that's some BS. Worst part of it was I think he thought he actually had it there for a minute. I was so dam close, had he ran that last run in, I think it would have been just enough. Pretty crazy. Regardless, getting the W is the one priority in my eyes and we goin to the playoffs. Who'd guessed--not me!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    1: Great win. Offense really pulled this one out...and for a change, it wasn't JUST Peterson. Ponder played VERY well. I was thrilled with his accuracy and his decions making for most of the game.

2: Think the Vikes screwed Peterson a little bit. Had they hurried up in the 4th, they had the time to run him a few more times. He's too classy to say he's disappointed, but I'll say it for him. I'M disappointed they didn't try a bit harder for him.

3: Loadholt was crap. Mistral was horrible. Not loving the play of Henderson or Brinkley, either.

4: Walsh for ROY.

5: Still loving what Ponder did today. Hopefully, THIS is the guy we're building on, not the guy we had 4 weeks ago.

6: AP - MVP. 'nuff said. There is NO reason he isn't MVP. NO ONE had a bigger season. NO ONE had a bigger impact. Manning is Comeback player, no doubt, but AP carried this team COMPLETELY, and single handedly beat up the entire NFL.

Caine

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Playoffs!!

Ponder good! Walsh good! Adrian Peterson the best!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    Great team effort. AD is a beast should have got the record. Ponder came through. The receivers stepped up. D played solid. O Line played solid. Some dumb penalties but love the win. We showed a lot of heart. Very proud of this team. Now we get to go to Lambeau. I feel another win coming on.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast