Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Post Game Thoughts and Observations

Well, a win would have been nice, but look at it this way: We'll be happier in April when we pick sooner.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

WOW!!! this is has been and up and down season for sure. I thought I saw a gleam of hope for a unproven QB but I am not a one for patience with the QB position. Have to be a quick thinker. He looks more like Dumbpepper for sure. I hope that we have a great offseason and if Tjack is still around that he proves that he belongs. If not, he gets the hook quick in the season and we have someone that can win/manage the game and not lose them by making stupid mistakes and carelessness with the ball.

TheVike is offline Rookie

Don t know wwhere what our needs are except our pass rush is awful our passs d is awful our pass o is awful our special teams have been awful
    for years so diappointing...don t know if we can do any better next year than this allowing Mr C to dump some of our better players!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I was very impressed with T-jack.. And still very impressed with his growth this year

I still strongly believe adding a bonafide number 1 WR would help T-jack soooooooo much... When Bobby Wade is your leading WR there is problems

The O-line sucked today.. We fail to get to the second level in blocking for the run.. And our tackles suck at taking on speedy ends once again

We could have easily won this game as well as a few this year.. But oh well there's always next year and im staying optimistic

Add Jared Allen.. And add Fitzgerald..

Peace

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"V4L" wrote:
    I was very impressed with T-jack.. And still very impressed with his growth this year

I still strongly believe adding a bonafide number 1 WR would help T-jack soooooooo much... When Bobby Wade is your leading WR there is problems

The O-line sucked today.. We fail to get to the second level in blocking for the run.. And our tackles suck at taking on speedy ends once again

We could have easily won this game as well as a few this year.. But oh well there's always next year and im staying optimistic

Add Jared Allen.. And add Fitzgerald..

Peace
    Isn't Andre Johnson a FA this year at Houston? If so we should go after him big time. Adding him and a DE could make us a contender

VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler

What was Ryan Cook thinking in overtime when he allowed everyone to run past him, the backs sprawling to pick up the blitz, yet Cook manages to go untouched throughout the play!

Williamson...I'm convinced he is on Green Bay's payroll

CT...unfortunate day.

Wade...hope to see him back.

Frazier and Bevell...need college coaching jobs to perfect his skills.

Jackson...not a bad outing....I think I might like this guy after all.

Dallas...I hope Washington goes back to beat them in the 2nd week of playoffs.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Lets see about this game.

Offense:

TWill - Oh boy that's a bad game. I can't see a future anymore, at least not with that salary.

Wade and Ferguson played well, when they finally started catching we didn't look half bad at offense.

This also made one think that TJack still could be the guy.

Please stop making turnovers guys.

Defense:

We need more rush - still

Udeze played pretty decent at the end and there were a few good plays by Robison. But all in all something has to get done about DE. We can't rely on James being healthy, and I don't want stupid idiots like Ray Edwards or D. Scott on the team

That also makes me think we need a new S (maybe look for that in round 1 of the draft). Doss will hit the market, he might not be back. Sharper is getting older, and Smith is a stupid idiot that needs to get the ax.

Just to get around to the LBs, we got a real strong group there. EJ played another good game today. However it's a thin group depthwise.

Kluwe punted great today, that guy is money.

All in all, I didn't believe we would get it done today. I knew Washington would hand it to Dallas at home. So it didn't really matter that we lost that OT.
    It would have been a nice momentum builder going into the offseason taking that W back from being down.
    But I'm okay with a couple of drives for 2 TDs with 2-pts, and some good play by TJack.
    We now get that much better draft picks, and when I look at our roster, we're a young team, and we could be just a couple of key playmakers away.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"petersenkyle1167" wrote:
    Are you KIDDING me?? he has clearly shown signs that he is quite capable of playing in the NFL. He almost led his team to a win when hes throwing to recievers like troy williamson. he can easily play in the nfl...im not sure that hell be great or even really good, but by the same token there is no way you can say this kid is horrible and can not play
    No ia m not kidding Almost only counts in Horseshoes and hand granades. Keep making poor excuses for a HORRIBLE QB

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Anyone notice Cook on the last play where TJ fumbled?

3 players tried to rush by Cooks position. Peterson blocked the first one. One ran around the outside of Cook. One ran inside of Cook. He just stood there watching. He didn't move and didn't block anyone.

I wouldn't mind seeing him replaced.

McCauley has to be replaced and we need a pass rusher.

Bye bye Troy. And we need a number one receiver.

Childress needs to balance out his offensive approach a little.

The Vikings did better than I expected them to but have a ways to go.

I remain optomistic about next year. Maybe we will improve enough to become a playoff team.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

The biggest knock everyone has been giving TJ is he cant bring the team back from deficit... And he just did that. He had very much shown enough to be the #1 QB heading into camp 2008. The win would have been nice, but the loss gets a better draft pick. O-Line still needs work, need a #1 WR, T-Will gone, D-Smith gone... Team should be in the 10 wins next season... 8 long months from now

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast