Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    verovike is offline Training Camp

Re: Post Game Thoughts and Observations

I don't want to parrot all of the preceeding posts...only want to say that it feels great to get a win (even if it was only the Cards), and that I was wrong. BJ played well, and looked his best all year.
    He was able to make a couple of plays with his feet, and actually made some absolutely pinpoint throws while moving. (didn't think he had it in him!) I must give him his due.
    Lets hope that this positive game can create a little momentum going into this weeks game against a very tough Bears team.
    I know it's cliche, but success breeds confidence, and our team certainly needed a boost...which brings me to Mr. T.Will.
    When that long ball went through his hands, I saw no fire in him.
    His eyes went straight to the ground, and he sulked to the sideline.
    I think he has all but lost his confidence, and if something positive doesn't happen for him soon, he may turn out to be the total bust that a lot of fans have labeled him, at least for the Vikings. I would hate to see him hauling in long TD's for another team in 2 years, I hope he works his way through it, but he's running out of chances.
    Don't give up Troy...You can do it!

Go Vikes!!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Well put vero. I was planning on sending TWill a get well soon card, anyone else wanna sign? Seriously he needs time to gain some confidence. Sit him a couple of games and bring him back for the last couple. That may do the trick. I don't know. Something must be done for him to WANT it more than he does now.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

Good game good win.

bleh...pointless game overall. I don't know if we still have a shot at the play offs. Brad Johnson played great today but I would've still rather start Tarvaris. Fred Smoot was constantly picked on--he did well but he needs to be more aggressive. Was Winfield hurt?
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Brad haters…TAKE THE WEEK OFF!

;D

Wow, I'm glad Brad can have one good game out of the last five, and against the Cardinals nonetheless! Throw 3 TDs this week and that will be legit.

I'm just dreading the Bears game this weekend...and if we win I got money on the fact that it won't be because of B.J! Chester needs to have a strong day, and the defense needs to create points....plain and simple.

I sincerely hope that in 2007 we don't waste another year with this superstar defense under Brad Johnson! I'll take the week off next week if he shows up and performs. Fact of the matter is that he still has more INTs than TDs, which directly correlates w/ the Vikes 5-6 record. Brad's playing like a 5-6 QB

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Brad haters…TAKE THE WEEK OFF!

;D

Wow, I'm glad Brad can have one good game out of the last five, and against the Cardinals nonetheless! Throw 3 TDs this week and that will be legit.

I'm just dreading the Bears game this weekend...and if we win I got money on the fact that it won't be because of B.J! Chester needs to have a strong day, and the defense needs to create points....plain and simple.

I sincerely hope that in 2007 we don't waste another year with this superstar defense under Brad Johnson! I'll take the week off next week if he shows up and performs. Fact of the matter is that he still has more INTs than TDs, which directly correlates w/ the Vikes 5-6 record. Brad's playing like a 5-6 QB
    What the ghost said. Cant say I'm not happy for BJ having a good game against the Cards, but I'm not sold on the fact he can do it against a better defense. We shall see this sunday. I'll be the first in line for that delicious crow if he lights 'em up.
    ;D

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678