post draft, pre camp blues...

ops: i'm sitting here thinking, "there's nothing going on!". i have the offseason blues. there needs to be something in between, that ranks on par with actual football. i say we write our congressmen and tell them we want summer league nfl. yeah, that sounds right. summer league nfl. in fact, i think the season should last for 9 months. why should guys who play a game for millions of dollars get 6 freakin months off. i need entertainment, damn it! hwo's with me?!? rally the purple, the green, the blue and the red. from the dolphins to the seahawks. the '9ers to the giants. let's get together and gain our unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the persuit of year round football!

whatchu think? :scratch:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

I am with u lets write them

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Get Madden...and create Udeze Scoot..trade for Winfiled and Robinson..and then kick the crap out of the NFC north..like what will happen in real life.

Peace out :rr:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

huh? :scratch:
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hovan seems a little incoherant this Saturday night. Party on, dude!!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

well the indoor football league is on tv you might try that to help hold you over untill the real season starts.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"dan3ski" wrote:
    well the indoor football league is on tv you might try that to help hold you over untill the real season starts.

All I have to say is, THANK GOD FOR THE NFL NETWORK. That channel is so great at this time a year. They have total access every night, talking with players and coaches from every team. They show replays of different games, like the buffalo/vikes game, where dumb*ss missed 2 extra points. Even though we lost that game, it feels good to watch the vikes play. Also, it is amazing the difference in talent on our d now, compared to then. We have come a long way on D. NFL network has also shown the 1998 NFC championship game, which is hard to watch, but at the same time is fun to watch and remember who we had on our team that year. I wish the NFL season was lengthened a bunch, and the baseball season shortened a bunch. At least we have the NBA playoffs right now, GO LAKERS. Wait until those are over, and the NHL playoffs, then sports get really boring. Just baseball on until preseason football. when you play 164 games in a season, it is kind of hard to sit and watch a game, that really doesn't mean a whole lot if they win or loose. Although the short season, is part of what makes football so popular. Every game is very important.

Northlander is offline Rookie

"hovan" wrote:
    Get Madden...and create Udeze Scoot..trade for Winfiled and Robinson..and then kick the crap out of the NFC north..like what will happen in real life.

And I thought I was Loopy :drunken: :P

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"hovan" wrote:

Better yet, get nfl 2k4 or its next version of it. The 2k vesions is way better then the madden series. THe graphics are way better and the format is way better. Everybody likes madden becuz its so popular, but most dont realize that the graphics arent taht great and the formats are harder to use the other games.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a