Thread: Post 100

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Post 100

I know that I have a long way to go to reach the levels of wisdom and insightfulness that have been reached by the veterans of this board, but with some guidance and patience from said veterans I hope to one day earn the title of Hall of Famer. Now if only I could find someone to talk to.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Post 100

At this rate you'll reach a thousand by the end of the year..., if you don't burn yourself out first. I think we all enjoy reading your posts..., just don't be a troll and leave.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Post 100

I hope that I can continue to post regularly. I started reading posts on this site during training camp, but was hesitant to join in until I thought that I could keep up with the best of the best. Besides, I thought trolls only were those who popped in to cause trouble. I am here because I have loved the Vikes for over 35 years, forsaking even my home state Saints to stay true to the Purple People Eaters. I even have a girlfriend of 13 years from Minnesota (pure chance or is it?) to keep me tied to my football roots.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Post 100

A troll you are not, cajunvike. You're setting a pace of 20 posts per day - all of the favorable Vikings ilk.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman