Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Possible progress on new stadium

    I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    OK, how does that make progress on getting the thing built. Trailer parks belong in wisconsin anyways.
    You republican whore!

  3. #3
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    umm wilf is saying he will shell out a lot of dough to make these people relocate for a park and ride for the proposed stadium

  4. #4
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    ok?
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    OK, how does that make progress on getting the thing built. Trailer parks belong in wisconsin anyways.
    Ha haa! Thats a good one!

    Wisconsin

  6. #6
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    no comment
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  7. #7
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....
    I wonder if this happens, where will Farve move his family to?....




    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #8
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    362

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    :tard: "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    umm wilf is saying he will shell out a lot of dough to make these people relocate for a park and ride for the proposed stadium
    :laughing3:
    :withstupid:

    :roll: Ummm, Wilf said he would "SHELL OUT" a BILLION of his own investment dollars for the complex. I feel, and I assume, most others around here will agree, that is a statement more than talk of him buying a trailer park


    sig courtesy of PPE

  9. #9
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    362

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....
    I wonder if this happens, where will Farve move his family to?....


    That is some scary stuff right there!!!! :shock:


    sig courtesy of PPE

  10. #10
    YogidAbEAR's Avatar
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Possible progress on new stadium

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    I live in Anoka county about 3-4 miles from where the new stadium is proposed to be built and I heard today that the trailer park with about 400 homes about 2 miles from the proposed stadium has been mentioned by Wilf to be bought and the home owners would have to move. The site would be used as a park and ride for the stadium.....
    I wonder if this happens, where will Farve move his family to?....


    :laughing3:


    :bum: wisconson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sign of progress on CBA talks?
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Vikings Room Progress
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:59 AM
  3. Wilf frustrated over lack of stadium progress
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. Childress Pleased with WR, TE Progress
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. YAY... finally some progress
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 02:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •