Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Positives, Where are they???

I have seen a few comments that were positives, but not nearly enough.

Bennett was a Plus!!! He did the same job that the other backs did in the first 5 games. I would say that our Running Game is healthy again.

I thought that Burleson was a fiesty MO FO! Man, he was bound and determined on that first reception to get any extra yards he could. He turned back inside and was keeping his legs moving to get the extra yards with defenders hanging on.

That game was one of the most exciting games I watch in a long while. (That second quarter was so exciting, it kind of drained us.)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Campbell on his returns. Moss blocking and the announcers actually giving him props. Winfields tackle to stop the first down. Not many out of this game but a few.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Positive: The can only possibly lose once more in the regular season.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

If the ball had bounced the other way, everyone woulda been singing our praises. Tough, tough hard fought game on both sides. Now I have to cheer against Carolina and the Rams. But, this can still be better that last year. And we will have hope to build on. It was sure nice to see Bennett actually halfway play like he used to. I hope they F tag him.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

dont forget KEVIN "THE ANIMAL" WILLIAMS. he knocked the crap out of favre. man, i dint think he was going to get up.
    i thought i spewed alot after a loss. i have learned though if you let it eat you up, it will.but some of the opinions are very right, but everyone knows most of it allready. i have seen ALL of the worst of the losses. its does not phase me as much anymore. its like the parent thing when the kids are yelling and screaming. the tune out factor.
    well i already cant wait for next sunday. vikings need to start off the new year with a victory!!!!!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

LOVE IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Root skol Vikes here it is we get in AND become the :cinderallya team of the 04 - 05 season and WIN IT ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    If the ball had bounced the other way, everyone woulda been singing our praises. Tough, tough hard fought game on both sides. Now I have to cheer against Carolina and the Rams. But, this can still be better that last year. And we will have hope to build on. It was sure nice to see Bennett actually halfway play like he used to. I hope they F tag him.
    LMAO, half way lol :scratch: . Bennett played one of his best games of the his career. Bennett is playing very well, i love his explosiveness and i hope he continues to be our starter, especailly if we make the playoffs. Keep Mewelde Moore fresh for kickoffs!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

OK, since we are doing positives, I wanted to talk about Cris Claiborne, The last three weeks the man has played pretty darn good football, kinda reminds me of the first 6 weeks last year, know if he can stay healthy, i think he can, he never had injury problems in detriot. I think it would be nice to get him back next year, sign him for 3 or 4 years. He wont demand huge amounts of money because his production wasnt great with the injuries. If we resign him we know thats one vertran whole we dont have to REPLACE. He's stepped up big, and when hes played he has been our best LB this year.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"vikingstw" wrote:
    OK, since we are doing positives, I wanted to talk about Cris Claiborne, The last three weeks the man has played pretty darn good football, kinda reminds me of the first 6 weeks last year, know if he can stay healthy, i think he can, he never had injury problems in detriot. I think it would be nice to get him back next year, sign him for 3 or 4 years. He wont demand huge amounts of money because his production wasnt great with the injuries. If we resign him we know thats one vertran whole we dont have to REPLACE. He's stepped up big, and when hes played he has been our best LB this year.
    tw- ditto, i think we need him next year for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast