Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    We need to run to the left more.

    T-Jack had time.
    He needs to make it happen.


    Listen I was happy when we picked him but I have chnaged my mind.


    He has never given us any hope that he will do ok or even good in the NFL.


    What has he done that you said WOW! He can be good! Please tell me.
    You are the only one that thinks he had time. We cannot just run to the left. That is too predictable. He has our only rushing TD. He made some great throws in the game vs the Falcons. You have seen him play 4 games and only two he has had an offseason to prepare for. You are not thinking smart. Give him some time. Peyton Manning had a difficult first year and in thoughts suggest they should of got rid of Peyton. That would have been the dumbist decision ever. Now look at him. I am not saying he will be Peyton but he could!
    Thinking smart?
    I am not the one who keeps on comparing him to Manning.
    Everybody thought and knew Manning would turn into an awesome QB.


    His father was a hall of famer and everybody knew who Manning was.


    Nobody heard of T-Jack unless you followed a lot of college ball.
    To this day people ask me who is the Vikings QB.
    I say Tarvaris Jackson....Who???

    Manning would of never of received that kind of treatment.
    He was awesome in UT and everybody knew who he was in Knoxville and outside of Knoxville.


    Now you said great throws against the Falcons?
    When? AP made that screen pass happen.
    If it wasn't for that he would have thrown for about 75 yards.


    Serously...My Friend.... T-Jack is not our QB of the future so please stop your man crush.


    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Nobody knew Peyton would be a stud. How does someone know that? How can you even say that? So he father was a Hall of Famer, OK, then how do you explain Eli. He is not a great QB! Who cares if everyone knows Peytons name. Does that make him a good QB. What is your point? Did you even watch the Falcons game? He made many good throws!

  2. #32
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    We need to run to the left more.

    T-Jack had time.
    He needs to make it happen.


    Listen I was happy when we picked him but I have chnaged my mind.


    He has never given us any hope that he will do ok or even good in the NFL.


    What has he done that you said WOW! He can be good! Please tell me.
    You are the only one that thinks he had time. We cannot just run to the left. That is too predictable. He has our only rushing TD. He made some great throws in the game vs the Falcons. You have seen him play 4 games and only two he has had an offseason to prepare for. You are not thinking smart. Give him some time. Peyton Manning had a difficult first year and in thoughts suggest they should of got rid of Peyton. That would have been the dumbist decision ever. Now look at him. I am not saying he will be Peyton but he could!
    Thinking smart?
    I am not the one who keeps on comparing him to Manning.
    Everybody thought and knew Manning would turn into an awesome QB.


    His father was a hall of famer and everybody knew who Manning was.


    Nobody heard of T-Jack unless you followed a lot of college ball.
    To this day people ask me who is the Vikings QB.
    I say Tarvaris Jackson....Who???

    Manning would of never of received that kind of treatment.
    He was awesome in UT and everybody knew who he was in Knoxville and outside of Knoxville.


    Now you said great throws against the Falcons?
    When? AP made that screen pass happen.
    If it wasn't for that he would have thrown for about 75 yards.


    Serously...My Friend.... T-Jack is not our QB of the future so please stop your man crush.


    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Nobody knew Peyton would be a stud. How does someone know that? How can you even say that? So he father was a Hall of Famer, OK, then how do you explain Eli. He is not a great QB! Who cares if everyone knows Peytons name. Does that make him a good QB. What is your point? Did you even watch the Falcons game? He made many good throws!
    Usually when somebody is a Number 1 overall pick, they think he is going to be awesome.


    T-Jack was from a Division I-AA school and was picked 64th.
    He was projected to go in the 5th round.


    He made many good throws in the Atlanta game?
    He only completed 13 passes.
    Take out the AP play and he would of been 12 for 22 with 75 yards and 1 INT.

    I am sorry bro but we must be watching two different games.

  3. #33
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    We need to run to the left more.

    T-Jack had time.
    He needs to make it happen.


    Listen I was happy when we picked him but I have chnaged my mind.


    He has never given us any hope that he will do ok or even good in the NFL.


    What has he done that you said WOW! He can be good! Please tell me.
    You are the only one that thinks he had time. We cannot just run to the left. That is too predictable. He has our only rushing TD. He made some great throws in the game vs the Falcons. You have seen him play 4 games and only two he has had an offseason to prepare for. You are not thinking smart. Give him some time. Peyton Manning had a difficult first year and in thoughts suggest they should of got rid of Peyton. That would have been the dumbist decision ever. Now look at him. I am not saying he will be Peyton but he could!
    Thinking smart?
    I am not the one who keeps on comparing him to Manning.
    Everybody thought and knew Manning would turn into an awesome QB.


    His father was a hall of famer and everybody knew who Manning was.


    Nobody heard of T-Jack unless you followed a lot of college ball.
    To this day people ask me who is the Vikings QB.
    I say Tarvaris Jackson....Who???

    Manning would of never of received that kind of treatment.
    He was awesome in UT and everybody knew who he was in Knoxville and outside of Knoxville.


    Now you said great throws against the Falcons?
    When? AP made that screen pass happen.
    If it wasn't for that he would have thrown for about 75 yards.


    Serously...My Friend.... T-Jack is not our QB of the future so please stop your man crush.


    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Nobody knew Peyton would be a stud. How does someone know that? How can you even say that? So he father was a Hall of Famer, OK, then how do you explain Eli. He is not a great QB! Who cares if everyone knows Peytons name. Does that make him a good QB. What is your point? Did you even watch the Falcons game? He made many good throws!
    Usually when somebody is a Number 1 overall pick, they think he is going to be awesome.


    T-Jack was from a Division I-AA school and was picked 64th.
    He was projected to go in the 5th round.


    He made many good throws in the Atlanta game?
    He only completed 13 passes.
    Take out the AP play and he would of been 12 for 22 with 75 yards and 1 INT.

    I am sorry bro but we must be watching two different games.
    You are getting away from my main point. He had no time to throw. Ask anybody on here and they would probably agree. Just because he was a number one pick makes it ok that his first year was garbage. What about Tom Brady? Was he garbage because he was a late rounder?

    Here are his first full year stats:
    2001 New England 15
    86.5 264 413 63.9 2843 189.5 6.9 18 12

    How many Super Bowls did he win?

  4. #34
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: A Positive Take...

    Yeah but Brady won a few games his first few starts.
    What has T-Jack done his first few starts?

    Not what Brady did.

  5. #35
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    Yeah but Brady won a few games his first few starts.
    What has T-Jack done his first few starts?

    Not what Brady did.
    You will be eating your words when we win the next few!

  6. #36
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    We are 3rd in the league in points allowed.
    There is a positive!
    We are also 12th in the league in scoring. That is actually not bad. Just imagine how good we can be in we take care of some of the issues.
    Ok, where are we with Offensive scoring.

    Thats what I thought....uh huh...zing!

  7. #37
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    Yeah but Brady won a few games his first few starts.
    What has T-Jack done his first few starts?

    Not what Brady did.
    He also went 8-8 and did not make the playoffs. We are 1-1! What is your point?

  8. #38
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    We are 3rd in the league in points allowed.
    There is a positive!
    We are also 12th in the league in scoring. That is actually not bad. Just imagine how good we can be in we take care of some of the issues.
    Ok, where are we with Offensive scoring.

    Thats what I thought....uh huh...zing!
    You right but imagine if our offense was scoring.... see my point... that is a positive!

  9. #39
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: A Positive Take...

    I say fire Urban Meyer. No good reason, I just felt like saying it!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  10. #40
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I say fire Urban Meyer. No good reason, I just felt like saying it!
    LOL

    Didn't Brady win a Super Bowl in his first year starting?
    I think Your info was a little wrong about Brady.


    Actually Brady went a 11-3 in the regular season had a streak of 162 attempts without throwing an interception and won the SB his first year.


    T-Jack isn't really following in Brady's footsteps.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Believe baby! Lets get Positive!
    By UMD_Bleeds_Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:47 AM
  2. Boston tests positive for GHB
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 05:30 PM
  3. Mr. Positive Fan
    By 651Vikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:46 PM
  4. on the positive side...
    By Eyedea in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 05:21 AM
  5. Positive Notes
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 08:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •