Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: A Positive Take...

    Great post, thanks for the kick in the ass.

  2. #12
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "ncviking" wrote:
    After watching the game yesterday I came up with an observation…
    Thank you.
    I don't agree with everything you said, but, at least you I do agree that it is refreshing to see someone post that is actually using their brain with a semblance of knowledge about the game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #13
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "Desertvikingfan" wrote:
    Nice post on an otherwise tough day!
    However, you didn't need to remind me of this.
    Remember Dallas went 1-15 before later winning 3 Super Bowls.
    I HATE Dallas.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #14
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Desertvikingfan" wrote:
    Nice post on an otherwise tough day!
    However, you didn't need to remind me of this.
    Remember Dallas went 1-15 before later winning 3 Super Bowls.
    I HATE Dallas.
    Fan Rule #1,345C: If you hate a team you can ignore any accomplishments of that team.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #15
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Desertvikingfan" wrote:
    Nice post on an otherwise tough day!
    However, you didn't need to remind me of this.
    Remember Dallas went 1-15 before later winning 3 Super Bowls.
    I HATE Dallas.
    Fan Rule #1,345C: If you hate a team you can ignore any accomplishments of that team.
    I'm ignoring all superbowls as fictional accomplishments

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #16
    Desertvikingfan's Avatar
    Desertvikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    395

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Desertvikingfan" wrote:
    Nice post on an otherwise tough day!
    However, you didn't need to remind me of this.
    Remember Dallas went 1-15 before later winning 3 Super Bowls.
    I HATE Dallas.
    Fan Rule #1,345C: If you hate a team you can ignore any accomplishments of that team.
    I'm ignoring all superbowls as fictional accomplishments
    Dallas? Who Dat? ???

  7. #17
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    Here is a real positive take. Williamson was hangin on to the ball! Awesome! Robinson, and in 2 weeks time, I will be sitting in downtown Minneapolis consuming Crown-n-Cokes and pounding beers with some cool folks (the P.P.O crowd) Then I get to watch the Purple SLAY the packers while also watching #44 added to the Ring of Honor at halftime. It doesn't get much more POSITIVE then that ;D
    Just remember
    Liquor before beer
    your in the clear,
    Beer before Liquor
    your in the clearer.
    ;D

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    We are 3rd in the league in points allowed.
    There is a positive!

  9. #19
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: A Positive Take...

    we will draft or sign a new rg or rt or maybe even both
    :P

    Thanks josdin00

  10. #20
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A Positive Take...

    "marstc09" wrote:
    We are 3rd in the league in points allowed.
    There is a positive!
    We are also 12th in the league in scoring. That is actually not bad. Just imagine how good we can be in we take care of some of the issues.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Believe baby! Lets get Positive!
    By UMD_Bleeds_Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:47 AM
  2. Boston tests positive for GHB
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 05:30 PM
  3. Mr. Positive Fan
    By 651Vikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:46 PM
  4. on the positive side...
    By Eyedea in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 05:21 AM
  5. Positive Notes
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 08:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •