Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Ponder. Trade ,cut,or keep?

Vikes should use first pick on a qb. Robert Griffin would look good in purple..... Trade up use Allen for bait.......
    None

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Trade Jared Allen and Christian Ponder for RGIII?!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I think we should trade the entire roster off and start over like an expansion team.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    I think we just found our new GM!!!!

How about we keep Ponder and get him some time to make his reads and pass by improving the O-line, as well as getting a receiver who can get open and catch the ball?

Then we can determine whether to give up on him or not.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I find it amazing people are talking about trading Ponder or saying he isn't cutting it.

HE IS A ROOKIE. HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE PLAYING THIS YEAR.

It's a wonder to me he hasn't gotten killed given our O-Line. Geeeze

WWBGD

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Welcome to the site!

Not gonna lie, people like you piss me off. He's played for what, 3 1/2 games now? And you expect him to play like he's Peyton Manning in his prime? HE'S A ROOKIE. HE DIDN'T EVEN GET AN OFFSEASON. LET ALONE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE ONE OF THE WORST OFFENSIVE LINES IN FOOTBALL, AND OUR #1 RECEIVER PLAYS TAILBACK HALF THE TIME.

With that mentality, let's cut Kevin Williams too since he hasn't produced this year. And Greenway, since he's been struggling. Lets cut Peterson too because he isn't getting 250+ yard games every week. Lets cut JA too because he didn't get a sack last game. It's ok, we can just draft everything that we need right? Ponder is a joke because he's done mediocre in his first 3 starts as a professional quarterback.

God knows our FO isn't all that great but if we had someone like you running it we wouldn't even have a team in Minnesota right now.

/rant off. Give the kid a fucking chance before you start talking about cutting him. Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Dfoster is offline Rookie
    Blog Entries
    Step B A C K from the crack-pipe. I don't know H O W your crazy-assed franchise actually found a home-grown QB...

But you did.

N O W people want to get rid of him?

Suggestion: Go weatherstrip dad's garage, if applicable. I have it on good authority that the major demographic here is 'live at home', and you would stay warmer, appear wiser, and not stand out so much as one of the PPO big thinkers...

The dysfunctional material you people give me to work with is a complete embarrassment of riches...

lol lol lol
    Last edited by Dfoster; 11-24-2011 at 08:49 PM.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Just when you think you have seen the dumbest thread ever, someone has to top it.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

We will not make the playoffs in the next 5 years, Not with Ponder.....not in our division.......we need to many pieces...linebackers,dbacks,safety,ol...... .Allen will be played out,Petersen also.....New England is sitting on a ton of draft picks. You think they might like Petersen?.....I don't if you can rework his deal and trade or not....but.....we need a major rebuild.. Just think a reverse walker trade..we get the picks......
    Ponders homegrown...woooooo.....he will have a ton of confidence after being throw to the wolves...if he lives.
    No playoffs in 5 years not in our division.....

No playoffs in 5 years not in the NFC north I will take any bets.....
    None

We will be having this discussion next year...."FACT"
    None

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast