Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back. You strike me as the kind of guy who farts in a paper bag and then huffs it.
    FUCK YOU!

You don't know me at all!

I'm not patting myself on the back, I'm merely responded to a post pointing out I was one of the ones previously labeled a Negative Nancy. I haven't changed my stance on Ponder but others now have.

I state my views the way I see it, whether they happen to be in the majority or the minority & have taken a brunt of shit when I was wrong.

Dozens of people here have tooted their horns & played the "I told you so game" while you said nothing, but first now you decided to speak out with some personal attack?

If I'm not mistaken, you were one of the ones calling me a Negative Nancy before.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Fellas,
    Lets keep it social.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I don't think there are many, if any active mods left. I haven't seen evidence of them or a single thread locked since Ultra disappeared to parts unknown.

PP.O certainly isn't being "watched over" like it once was.
    I actually log on every day and watch over the forums. I do post warnings if I think something is getting out of hand. I am not a fan of just banning people unless they simply turn into assholes. I assume we are all adults here and are capable of having differing points of view and not always agreeing and yet knowing when to let it go and move on to other threads. I have no problem banning people if need be. Mostly it is spammers and the occasional asshat from other teams. I do try to cut some slack for Vikings fans on the board. I try to strike a balance between a run away insult board and a milk toast board. I try to think of this as a sports bar with a bouncer. Stay away from vulgar name calling and personal attacks towards other members and we will be just fine.

WWBGD

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Oh and Singer and Ranger lets keep it civil and try to remember that the Vikings are winning beyond all expectations. Lets put smiles on our faces ehhhh?

WWBGD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456