Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Damn... I just turned 31.
    christ you're old

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    I just want to know if The Honorable Kris Cluwe married them? He's such a worldy man I'm sure he probably did. He's such a cool guy that everyone wants a part of. I'd go as far as saying he's the most "INTERSTING MAN IN THE WORLD" STAY THIRTY MY FRIENDS.
    We get it, you hate Kluwe. You take the time to rag on him in every topic even when the topic has nothing to do with him. I propose you change your sig to "I hate Kluwe" or have the mods change your name to Anti-Kluwe and then we'll all know where you stand and we can all get back to complaining about things worth complaining about.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    .......have the mods change your name to Anti-Kluwe
    I don't think there are many, if any active mods left. I haven't seen evidence of them or a single thread locked since Ultra disappeared to parts unknown.

PP.O certainly isn't being "watched over" like it once was.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Maybe it helped.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Where does this mamaluke get the stones big enough to get married during the season without our permission. I hear he didn't even show respect to the man paying his salary, marstco, by inviting him to the wedding. He is going to have to learn that we decide what is important in his life, not him. Getting married on his off day just shows he has no dedication to us.

sarcasm off.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I don't think there are many, if any active mods left. I haven't seen evidence of them or a single thread locked since Ultra disappeared to parts unknown.

PP.O certainly isn't being "watched over" like it once was.
    Webby was pretty active the first few weeks, posting all kinds of stats before each game, then he suddenly disappeared too lol.

Maybe they've secretly started a new message board somewhere for all the "Positive Pammy's" who couldn't handle all the "Negative Nancy's" over here haha. You know, those "positive" guys who only show up to ironically complain about other fans. They're a sensitive group.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    I have been on. Not much really to "moderate" over though. In my opinion things have been pretty good.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    I have been on. Not much really to "moderate" over though. In my opinion things have been pretty good.

Correct me if I am wrong.
    I haven't seen much trouble lately, things have been pretty tame. Although we need someone to change kingpin9995 name to "I Hate Kluwe" (or something similar) so he doesn't have to mention it in every post anymore xD.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Webby was pretty active the first few weeks, posting all kinds of stats before each game, then he suddenly disappeared too lol.

Maybe they've secretly started a new message board somewhere for all the "Positive Pammy's" who couldn't handle all the "Negative Nancy's" over here haha. You know, those "positive" guys who only show up to ironically complain about other fans. They're a sensitive group.

Yeah, I was one of the ones labeled as being a "Negative Nancy" for being critical of Ponder's short passing game until the majority started to see more & more what I was talking about as the weeks progressed. Wins do tend to disguise things. Losses make them more visible.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ranger is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Yeah, I was one of the ones labeled as being a "Negative Nancy" for being critical of Ponder's short passing game until the majority started to see more & more what I was talking about as the weeks progressed. Wins do tend to disguise things. Losses make them more visible.
    Don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back. You strike me as the kind of guy who farts in a paper bag and then huffs it.

Anyway, this anti-Kluwe guy doth protest too much, methinks. I'll hazard a guess that he is one of those guys who thinks you can catch the gay like a cold or something.

Lastly, marshalvike nailed it. haha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast