Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Damn... I just turned 31.
    christ you're old

  2. #42
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    I just want to know if The Honorable Kris Cluwe married them? He's such a worldy man I'm sure he probably did. He's such a cool guy that everyone wants a part of. I'd go as far as saying he's the most "INTERSTING MAN IN THE WORLD" STAY THIRTY MY FRIENDS.
    We get it, you hate Kluwe. You take the time to rag on him in every topic even when the topic has nothing to do with him. I propose you change your sig to "I hate Kluwe" or have the mods change your name to Anti-Kluwe and then we'll all know where you stand and we can all get back to complaining about things worth complaining about.

  3. #43
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    .......have the mods change your name to Anti-Kluwe
    I don't think there are many, if any active mods left. I haven't seen evidence of them or a single thread locked since Ultra disappeared to parts unknown.

    PP.O certainly isn't being "watched over" like it once was.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #44
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Maybe it helped.

  5. #45
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,469
    Where does this mamaluke get the stones big enough to get married during the season without our permission. I hear he didn't even show respect to the man paying his salary, marstco, by inviting him to the wedding. He is going to have to learn that we decide what is important in his life, not him. Getting married on his off day just shows he has no dedication to us.

    sarcasm off.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  6. #46
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I don't think there are many, if any active mods left. I haven't seen evidence of them or a single thread locked since Ultra disappeared to parts unknown.

    PP.O certainly isn't being "watched over" like it once was.
    Webby was pretty active the first few weeks, posting all kinds of stats before each game, then he suddenly disappeared too lol.

    Maybe they've secretly started a new message board somewhere for all the "Positive Pammy's" who couldn't handle all the "Negative Nancy's" over here haha. You know, those "positive" guys who only show up to ironically complain about other fans. They're a sensitive group.

  7. #47
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831
    I have been on. Not much really to "moderate" over though. In my opinion things have been pretty good.

    Correct me if I am wrong.

  8. #48
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    I have been on. Not much really to "moderate" over though. In my opinion things have been pretty good.

    Correct me if I am wrong.
    I haven't seen much trouble lately, things have been pretty tame. Although we need someone to change kingpin9995 name to "I Hate Kluwe" (or something similar) so he doesn't have to mention it in every post anymore xD.

  9. #49
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Webby was pretty active the first few weeks, posting all kinds of stats before each game, then he suddenly disappeared too lol.

    Maybe they've secretly started a new message board somewhere for all the "Positive Pammy's" who couldn't handle all the "Negative Nancy's" over here haha. You know, those "positive" guys who only show up to ironically complain about other fans. They're a sensitive group.

    Yeah, I was one of the ones labeled as being a "Negative Nancy" for being critical of Ponder's short passing game until the majority started to see more & more what I was talking about as the weeks progressed. Wins do tend to disguise things. Losses make them more visible.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #50
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Yeah, I was one of the ones labeled as being a "Negative Nancy" for being critical of Ponder's short passing game until the majority started to see more & more what I was talking about as the weeks progressed. Wins do tend to disguise things. Losses make them more visible.
    Don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back. You strike me as the kind of guy who farts in a paper bag and then huffs it.

    Anyway, this anti-Kluwe guy doth protest too much, methinks. I'll hazard a guess that he is one of those guys who thinks you can catch the gay like a cold or something.

    Lastly, marshalvike nailed it. haha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •