Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Ponder says ranking him 27th-best QB in league is 'rightfully so'

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I think Ponder and Frazier are having a contest to see who can be the most passive guy in the league. Hey Jaworski thinks you suck and you just roll with it? Where's the fire?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    The question is how long will they give him to improve that standing. I think 5 games is all he gets.

WWBGD

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    The question is how long will they give him to improve that standing. I think 5 games is all he gets.
    think you might be right with that figure. In addition that will also put Frazier on the hot seat and he might be on notice for the season as well if Ponder struggles/fails
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Even Ponder agrees that he sucks... that's not a good sign.

Not once in this article did I hear any sort of "Fire" from Ponder - like "I'll prove myself" or "Jaws will eat his words..."

The guy just isn't a good QB and knows it. He looked awful in preseason, yet again.

Of course he agrees with Jaws, because you'd have to be Helen Keller not to.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

There he goes again with his mamby pamby attitude. That's why this guy is not going to succeed. Nobody wants to see the leader of their team slighted and insulted and respond with a shoulder shrugging "oh well"

Grow a set or get the hell out of the league.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Guy is just being honest. He knows he's played poorly, and is doing his best to improve. Non-story , I only care about how he plays on Sunday, not what he says on Tuesday.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    He got married during last season! Obviously he don't give two shits about football.

Ponder is not a guy who needs football to survive and he knows it, that is why he don't have the drive to get better.

You all remember the press conference with Percy Harvin in Seattle after the trade? What was he most excited about? He was most excited about the fact that Russel Wilson was a study hound just like Favre was, Favre made Percy famous in his rookie year. He also did do a good job at making Rice look good. Let's see how Ponder makes Jennings look.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Ponder's famous words: "It is what it is."

What a go getter!
    Be a doer, not a don'ter.
    1. Have a goal
    2. Make a plan
    3. Get off your ass

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Ponder justs keeps digging his own grave with sub par play and clear lack of fire. I think he is just as shocked as I am that he's a starting qb in the nfl.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast