Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    I give you credit nodak. You've stuck with him thru thick and thin. Does peyton manning miss this game? Brady? Brees? Gayrod? Hell no. Ponder clearly just doesnt have "it" IMO. Bash me all u want i dont care. I dont see him ever amounting to much more than an average at best qb in this league.
    Actually I haven't been on Ponder's wagon for the past four weeks. I want us to go in a different direction at QB. But that doesn't mean I am going to blame Webb's shitty play on Ponder.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    No he didn't. Frazier sidelined him. You are angry and trying to attribute blame anywhere you can. Blaming Ponder for this loss is beyond ridiculous.

To be clear, when I said No he didn't, I meant he didn't opt out of anything. Frazier sidelined him.
    Please quote 1 time that I said this loss is Ponder's fault, I never said it, so good luck finding it. I simply said that Ponder is a pussy and his not playing showed a lot about his character. Every player has the right to state his case in starting, especially when you are the "franchise" QB.

So if the roles were reversed do you think that Rodgers wouldn't have played tonight? Think McCarthy would have just shut him down? Think Rodgers would have just agreed to not playing and not make a fuss about it? Wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    ponder at least needs a voice and to fight as hard as he can to play, which i highly doubt happened. That guy has never had any fire under his ass

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I dont think we are blaming ponder fir webb being god awful. We are blaming ponder for being a chicken shit pussy!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    ponder at least needs a voice and to fight as hard as he can to play, which i highly doubt happened. That guy has never had any fire under his ass
    I agree and that is all I ever said. I never once said this loss was Ponders fault. How can a loss be a players fault that didn't even have the balls to play in the game? I think Nodak was mistaken me for someone else.

Oops copied wrong text.

All i gotta say is FUCK THAT SUCKED!

Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
    Hope you enjoy being a Green Bay fan.
    Do you know how to read?
    Yep, you clearly said your son would gain more happiness if you guided him into being a packer fan.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Judd Zulgad ‏@1500ESPNJudd

Folks, I saw the guys arm and his inability to put a shirt on. Ponder was not soft. He would have been useless as a passer.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

How is that any different from any other game this year!??

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
    Yep, you clearly said your son would gain more happiness if you guided him into being a packer fan.
    No, said do I sway him to be a Viking fan and have him be let down year after year like I have, or the 40+ Packer fans that are in my wife's family can take over and have him be a GB fan where he at least has a shot at watching his team win a SB.

So how do you get that my son would gain more happiness out of me guiding him to be a Packer fan? Wow, you should be a psychiatrist.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast