Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaviking View Post
    Bursitis will hurt your grip strength and you will throw ducks all day. I have tried playing with it before and it just doesn't work. He would be able to throw super slow floaters at best and not be able to drive the football. Not a bitch move, you just can't p[lay through it.
    You don't get Bursitis by hitting your elbow once, so he has obviously played with some type of pain before. The fact that he didn't attempt to play in the biggest game of his career imo, says a lot about his character.

Even still, the Vikings should have had a better backup plan at QB than Joe Webb. A guy that they drafted as a QB, then wanted to move to WR, then axed that and kept him as a QB. They should have kept Rosenfels, but they didn't want to baffle their pretty boy Ponder and get him riled up thinking that maybe there was a competition going on.

I will say this, there is not a QB on this team that should be given anything next year. Not 1 of them has earned their spot in the least. There are rookies in this league right now that are playing 100 times better than Ponder ever has, their names are RG3, Russel Wilson, and Andrew Luck. From the word go, they have been light years ahead of Ponder who was also a " 1st rd pick", but is in year 2 of the same offense versus being a rookie. All that shows is that Christian Ponder is a JOKE.

Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Train Wreck. Where do I fucking begin? The joke of a franchise just became a even bigger joke. We have no QB's on this roster that can lead a team to anything but the ground, and our so called "leader" Ponder is the biggest fucking pussy sorry ass excuse of a pro football player I have ever seen.

Look at Harrison Smith, he bangs up his knee which at first look like it could have been a ACL injury, and he is right back out there laying the wood on people. We need more players like that, not this pussy ass Christian Ponder.

So what did the last 4 weeks of the season do for us? All it did was pushed us back in the draft and not get as good of a player during this "youth" movement.

It also allowed AD to see what Barry Sanders felt like all those years in Detroit. A great talent stuck on a lousy fucking team. Pretty sad to continue supporting this team who has NEVER WON a SB, and probably never will in my lifetime. Now I have a dilemma on my hands, do I have my 1 year old son grow up to be a Viking fan and be let down year after year, decade after decade, or do I allow him to be a GB fan and actually have a shot at watching his team win a SB? At least being a GB fan here in GB, he won't get picked on.

No matter the names on the jersey, the name of the coaches, or the names of the owners, this team has always been consistent in doing 1 thing, CHOKING. This franchise in just cursed plain and simple. Should have let them move to LA, they sure as hell won't do a damn thing staying in Minnesota, except choke away every opportunity they are given.

Off Season check list,

Get a real QB or 2 in here.

Completely revamp the WR group. When they best WR with the most yards on your team hasn't played a game in many weeks, something is seriously wrong.

Get better CB's. AJ Jefferson, Sherels, and the rest of these posers doesn't work for this guy. How this team won 10 games and a playoff spot is baffling to say the least. Tonight, this team looked like the 3 win team of a year ago, and without AD, they would have been lucky to get 3 wins this year. This team is a fucking joke.
    Hope you enjoy being a Green Bay fan.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    You know what kills me. Some people here are STILL trying to blame Ponder. Are you fucking kidding me? Holy shit, the guy didn't play, and we saw just how badly out "backup" QB handled himself. Calling Ponder a pussy for not playing (when it wasn't his decision) is stupid, just stupid.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
    Hope you enjoy being a Green Bay fan.
    Do you know how to read?

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    You know what kills me. Some people here are STILL trying to blame Ponder. Are you fucking kidding me? Holy shit, the guy didn't play, and we saw just how badly out "backup" QB handled himself. Calling Ponder a pussy for not playing (when it wasn't his decision) is stupid, just stupid.
    He warmed up before the game, it's the biggest game of his career, and how many players in the history of the game have been hurt and doubted themselves but still opted to play? If Ponder made a stink about playing tonight, he would have. He opted not to, which shows his character.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Yeah thats a little extreme vikesfaninwi. Im just as pissed as you but for some reason im still gonna root for this damn franchise to get out if this damn funk! I feel like we are cursed for some reason yet a bunch of alcoholic cheese and farm animal lovers get glory. Wtf!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Yeah thats a little extreme vikesfaninwi. Im just as pissed as you but for some reason im still gonna root for this damn franchise to get out if this damn funk! I feel like we are cursed for some reason yet a bunch of alcoholic cheese and farm animal lovers get glory. Wtf!
    Dude, never said I was switching sides. I said I have a dilemma on my hands with my son. Do I sway him to be a Viking fan and be let down, or do I let his mother's side of the family take over and make him a Packer fan? I am 35 years old and have been a fan since I was a 9 year old growing up in South Florida. I happen to live in Green Bay now, which makes this loss even worse.

I give you credit nodak. You've stuck with him thru thick and thin. Does peyton manning miss this game? Brady? Brees? Gayrod? Hell no. Ponder clearly just doesnt have "it" IMO. Bash me all u want i dont care. I dont see him ever amounting to much more than an average at best qb in this league.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    He warmed up before the game, it's the biggest game of his career, and how many players in the history of the game have been hurt and doubted themselves but still opted to play? If Ponder made a stink about playing tonight, he would have. He opted not to, which shows his character.
    No he didn't. Frazier sidelined him. You are angry and trying to attribute blame anywhere you can. Blaming Ponder for this loss is beyond ridiculous.

To be clear, when I said No he didn't, I meant he didn't opt out of anything. Frazier sidelined him.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I hear ya. I have a one year old and he was rockin his AD jersey today. I live in purgatory myself. Dont lose the battle, keeo your boy outta your in laws hands and their cheesedick ways!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast