Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Manziel will be long gone. I think we go defense in the first and draft Metterberger in the 2nd or 3rd as he is a better fit for Turner.
    Manziel will go early but I think they will find a way to get one of the top three, which leaves Bridgewater and Bortles. Carr appears to be a bigger reach at 8 than the top three.
    There's a lot of good non QB talent in the upcoming draft class, so they need to resist the temptation to reach if the top three are gone.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by vikesrgreat2 View Post
    Dimitrius Underwood?
    sorry, but I have to go with this also did he even fucking play for us? I believe he went AWOL in training camp? no?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    sorry, but I have to go with this also did he even fucking play for us? I believe he went AWOL in training camp? no?
    Yes he did. Underwood signed a five year, $5.3 million contract on August 1, 1999 and walked out of training camp the next day never to return.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I would like to see us take OLB Khalil Mack in the first and take a QB later. i dont think we are going to get the guy we want and I do NOT want to reach like we did with Ponder once Locker was selected......

PS Biggest Viking Draft Bust is definitely T Williamson..........we drafted a receiver with vision and hand issues at #7.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by slavinator View Post
    PS Biggest Viking Draft Bust is definitely T Williamson..........we drafted a receiver with vision and hand issues at #7.
    atleast he suited up... Underwood never even had a practice and he was a first round pick.... what a waste... Ponder and Williamson are def. in the top 5

Ponder Likely To Be Cut

Both were bad but QB super important so super bust
    None

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Yes he did. Underwood signed a five year, $5.3 million contract on August 1, 1999 and walked out of training camp the next day never to return.
    How much of that money was guaranteed ? I always thought he was just nuts, but he may have been smart! He never took a hit in the NFL. Did he walk away rich ?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by slavinator View Post
    I think Troy contributed more than Erasmus James but that year they were both first round wastes, Underwood waste of a pick with 0 contribution

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Ponder is guaranteed his 1.76 mill next season so he might be around for training camp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast