Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Ponder, Cassel talk about QB competition

Ponder, Cassel talk about QB competition | StarTribune.com

Interesting video which really brings home a bigger point.......I've listened to alot of "politically correct" replies by players and coaches at this time of the year over the years, but to date, this team sure seems to be on one page.

Could we actually see a team ready to go coming out of the gate this year with every one pulling at the right time and right place?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I like what Matt Cassel (with a C) says. He's a great backup to have behind Ponder. I don't think there's much of a drop-off there. Not at all actually. Cassel has even been to the Pro Bowls. Ponder has not even been close.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    It is good to have a safety net whose sole resume is more than jumping over some bags.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    I like what Matt Cassel (with a C) says. He's a great backup to have behind Ponder. I don't think there's much of a drop-off there. Not at all actually. Cassel has even been to the Pro Bowls. Ponder has not even been close.

That will change this year. (I don't see a praying smiley to attach)
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.