Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

poll on the new season

Thomas jones is arguably worse than A-train, he certainly isn't that much of an improvement. They O-line is better, their Wrs are still average.

Michael Haynes blows and Tommie harris is unproven. They lost Phillips at DE as well. They might win a game or so more, but I certainly don't expect them to do any better than 3rd in the division.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

poll on the new season

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Thomas jones is arguably worse than A-train, he certainly isn't that much of an improvement. They O-line is better, their Wrs are still average.

Michael Haynes blows and Tommie harris is unproven. They lost Phillips at DE as well. They might win a game or so more, but I certainly don't expect them to do any better than 3rd in the division.
    Yeah well Kenechi Udeze isn't "proven" either but we have high expectations of him...I think Harris will do good in the NFL. Haynes blows? Have you even watched the guy? He's no Kevin Williams and he didn't start but he played every game last year and did pretty good. Keep in mind the Bears line last year didn't do crap...hard for a rookie to shine alone. We'll see how his training camp goes this year.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

poll on the new season

Yeah he was a bust in AZ but he got a lot better with TB especially later on...I think he's in his stride now. George is past his prime, they'd be wasting their money on him. Truth is they should have drafted a RB higher up instead of a WR like they did...they should have gone for Mewelde but we got him now! :cheers:[/quote]

if jones makes 100 yards this year, you get much dap sd. but i think he's gonna get hurt (AGAIN), or jsut be his usual nobody self. he's one of those guys that get chance after chance because he was a first round pick
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123