yodasnub is offline Waterboy

A poetic ode to packmanxxxi....

Last night I had a dream, about the Super Bowl,
    Cheering with my Vikings brethren, Skol-Skol-Skol!

The game was tied with less than 2 minutes left to go,
    But the Vikes turned the ball over, No-No-No!

Tom Brady took the snap, and threw for a touchdown,
    The 10, the 5, the endzone, a big score by Troy Brown.

I woke up screaming but soon realized we would never be beat by Tom,
    But the real nightmare here, was waking up next to packman's mom!!! ukeright:

Go post on the washed-up cheesehead board jack@ss!!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

that deserved extra skol bucks in my humble opinion webby!

Nice post yoda

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Hey dildile the Vikings with paxi in the middle time to pile on.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

:thumbright:[size=24px] NICE [/size]:thumbright:
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Looks like I hit a nerve with some newbie here... oh well, he'll be gone once the Vikes are 0-2....
    3 Straight Division Champs

yodasnub is offline Waterboy

Just because I don't post useless crap like you, doesn't mean I'm a newbie.....and you shouldn't take it the wrong way. It was an ode to you......and I would never sleep with your mom.....I'm sure you've got that covered, right big guy? :thumbleft:

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

I guess I took the fact that since you've posted only 15 times that you were a newb.... maybe it just takes you so long to form a cohesive sentence that its not worth your time... j/k Actually, the "ode" was rather creative.... I am very proud I stirred people up enough to actually warrent my own post! Its crazy how confident Viking fans act to mask what is obviously a deep fear of failure once again.

Its like the bully in school who acted mean and pushed people around to hide the fact that he was lonely and scared.

With BW out, your corners are no better, and perhaps worse, than the Packers'.

Winfield? He lives on bump and run shut down. In case you haven't been following, the NFL will not allow that this year... he's relegated back to average... Maybe thats why there were only two teams looking for his services, both of which are on the downward slide....
    3 Straight Division Champs

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I guess I took the fact that since you've posted only 15 times that you were a newb.... maybe it just takes you so long to form a cohesive sentence that its not worth your time... j/k Actually, the "ode" was rather creative.... I am very proud I stirred people up enough to actually warrent my own post! Its crazy how confident Viking fans act to mask what is obviously a deep fear of failure once again.

Its like the bully in school who acted mean and pushed people around to hide the fact that he was lonely and scared.

With BW out, your corners are no better, and perhaps worse, than the Packers'.

Winfield? He lives on bump and run shut down. In case you haven't been following, the NFL will not allow that this year... he's relegated back to average... Maybe thats why there were only two teams looking for his services, both of which are on the downward slide....

Pukemanxxxi ukeright:

Downward slide? Maybe you should take a look at the Packers, Farve is talking about the Superbowl, maybe he should be taking about the Gerital-Bowl! He has seen his better days and should start looking into retirement homes.

Oh: thats blaspheme in Packer-land, he is a saint! :evil: (with a booze problem and a pain pill problem). :bootyshake:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.