Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Please

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    no matter what i type in it says that username is already in use, even retarded stuff. They've got a bug in it or something.
    Seriously keep trying. You will get in eventually.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Please

Hey Josdin, I'm an out of state fan but I usually find all the news about the vikes on startribune.com, pioneerpress.com, vikingupdate.com, vikings.com to name a few. Anybody know of a site I haven't listed. if so I'd really like to know.

Oh, i'm also an espn insider. it comes with a subscription to the magazine.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Please

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    Hey Josdin, I'm an out of state fan but I usually find all the news about the vikes on startribune.com, pioneerpress.com, vikingupdate.com, vikings.com to name a few. Anybody know of a site I haven't listed. if so I'd really like to know.

Yeah, this isn't my sole source for team news. I've gone to those other sites, but I don't do so regularly. Usually, I check the message boards here, and if everybody's talking about something, I'll go to those other sites to read up on it. I guess I use this site, aside from the conversation, toget a heads up when something is going on. I also just realized before the start of this season that there's probably always someone on here during a game, so if I can't get the game where I live, I could come here and get updates. However, that hasn't been a problem this year. I've been able to watch every game from home here in Illinois, even without Sunday Ticket. Here's to keeping that streak alive! ccasion5:

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Please

"bleedpurple" wrote:

I like kfan.com. They're the Vikings flagship station, and they always seem up to date on news, without subscriptions.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Please

Anyone else up for it. We got 4 viking fans there now. http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Please

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    Hey! I tried to register but apperantly someones using the "sitandbehitski" username. Ever since I've been using this name for stuff on the net people have been ripping it off. Bullcrap.
    I'll bet they don't use your picture though. :wink:

I know how it is, I tried getting an email address from here and SKOL is already used. Not that I have exclusive rights or anything, but I think most people here relate that name to me. Oh well.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Please

Its all good sits. Take your picture out then maybe you can register, lol JK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12