Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Please

http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/

This site right here is fun, we got abyss, me and Kleinsasser40 over there. Anyone else wanna sign up and represent the NFC North forum? The NFC East forum is just wild with eagle and cowboy fans going at it so lets make the North the best division in football. Please sign up guys.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Please

Well does anyone wanna sign up. It's a great site but just dont let your name end up in the grave. :lol: Look at how the lion fans are optimistic over there. I find it funny. http://www.nflsmackdown.com/bb/forumdisplay.php?f=16

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Please

I only really have time for one forum, and PurplePride is it. There are good people here, it doesn't get ugly too often, and I can find team news I might otherwise miss as an out of state fan. Trash talk isn't really my thing. I don't feel the need to go out and try to prove how good my team is. They're doing a good enough job of that on their own.

Please

"josdin00" wrote:
    I only really have time for one forum, and PurplePride is it. There are good people here, it doesn't get ugly too often, and I can find team news I might otherwise miss as an out of state fan. Trash talk isn't really my thing. I don't feel the need to go out and try to prove how good my team is. They're doing a good enough job of that on their own.
    Not all of it is trash talk, you can avoid that if you want.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Please

I can sometimes avoid trash talk here, and its a vikings site. I am happy here, but thanks.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Please

I have time for one message board. I drop in a couple of times a day and only post when I think I have something worthwhile to add. Not that this is worthwhile.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Please

The Lions should be optimistic, the way their playing leads me to worry about them. Not alot, but a little nontheless.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Please

Hey! I tried to register but apperantly someones using the "sitandbehitski" username. Ever since I've been using this name for stuff on the net people have been ripping it off. Bullcrap.

Please

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    Hey! I tried to register but apperantly someones using the "sitandbehitski" username. Ever since I've been using this name for stuff on the net people have been ripping it off. Bullcrap.
    register as vikes4life or something.

Please

no matter what i type in it says that username is already in use, even retarded stuff. They've got a bug in it or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast