Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Playoffs? Playoffs???????

Sorry, I can't really agree. I would much rather the Vikings play one (or maybe two) playoff games at home than all three on the road (very outside chance that the Vikings could host the NFC Championship against the #6 seed).

That being said, I do agree that the Vikings probably match up better against the Seahawks than the red-hot Panthers, but the #6 seed could also wind up being the Saints. And I would rather the Vikings face Vick indoors on the fast Georgia Dome track than go to chilly Philly, even if T.O. is done.

I'm still optimistic, though, that the Vikings can beat anybody on any given week, and could still win those three in a row in the playoffs and go to the Super Bowl.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Playoffs? Playoffs???????

"cajunvike" wrote:
    It wouldn't be the first time that someone copied someone else's stuff...but you know what they say about imitation being the most sincere form of flattery...maybe you should be happy that someone was SO impressed with what you wrote that they had to post it here too! It is not like it was the most original concept...I also thought of that scenario as well (as I am sure many others did also).
    For the record I would never copy any body elses stuff to take as my own...as a matter of fact I wrote this on a few other boards about two weeks ago....I have been posting here too long to do something so shady....and purplereign....thanks for being objective....

BRIGHT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12