Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Playoffs? Playoffs???????

Check this out! Loosing the division title might be a blessing in disguise! I said this in another post but if we make it as the 5th seed, will most likely have to play at Seattle which is a very winable game on turf too.

Green Bay gets a playoff game but they will likely have to play a hot Carolina team whom if we won the division I would not want to play home or not!

Say we beat Seattle and have to play at Philly....also a winnable game... seeing how we played them tough there on Monday night (and without TO)....

GB or Car will have to play at ATL...I say we take our chances with Philly....

Think about it We most likely (although on the road) have an easier road to the Div. Championship than the winner of the North....

C'mon guys keep the faith...anything can happen and we could just get hot at the right time.....

So loosing Christmas Eve may have been a blessing in disguise!!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Deep your really are a positive person hope you are right.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Definitly, i would rather play the eagles then the falcons and VICK. But even though they dont have TO they are still a very very good team, on both side of the ball, it would be fun, even though we did not beat GB we are still very alive. Once we get to the playoffs anything can happen. But yes 5th seed would be best i think.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

How about GB and Vikes in the NFC champ game???

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

Hmmm...this post is almost verbatum what I wrote on several other message boards under my other screen name of FSUViking.

:-k

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

It wouldn't be the first time that someone copied someone else's stuff...but you know what they say about imitation being the most sincere form of flattery...maybe you should be happy that someone was SO impressed with what you wrote that they had to post it here too! It is not like it was the most original concept...I also thought of that scenario as well (as I am sure many others did also).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

Meh....I'm just sayin....

scorptile is offline Starter

lol yeah the problem is playing the SB against the colts on grass and a much heathier colts team that all because of the vikings are playin a heck of alot better on defense then they were before...so if hte colts playt he vikings in the superbowl i can see the colts running the vikes raged...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

Right now I think I would rather be the #5 seed than the #3 seed, just for the simple fact that we would play Seattle instead of Carolina. However, I still think I rather play the Falcons in the second round instead of the Eagles, even though I'm very confident we could beat either team. However, I think Carolina would beat GB and we would be playing the Falcons in the second round since the lowest seeded team left would go to Philly. Anything can happen this year in the playoffs, the NFC is wide open.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Definitly, i would rather play the eagles then the falcons and VICK. But even though they dont have TO they are still a very very good team, on both side of the ball, it would be fun, even though we did not beat GB we are still very alive. Once we get to the playoffs anything can happen. But yes 5th seed would be best i think.
    I don't know. I would rather play the Falcons. It's indoors and the Vikes play good indoors.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast