Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @$%$# playoffs

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

@$%$# playoffs

I am not sure if this topic has been posted but if it has I am sorry. I don't know if it is possible but I would love to see the vikes get the 6th seed in the playoffs and travel to GB and take out the packers in the first round of the playoffs. As we all know its hard to beat a team three times in one year. :thumbright: :thumbleft:
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

@$%$# playoffs

I have actually seen that done...Pittsburgh beating Tennessee three times a few years back when they were still in the same division...I remember only because I hate the Titans (mostly because Bud Adams is a jerk) and I wanted them to lose in the playoffs.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

scorptile is offline Starter

@$%$# playoffs

lol tennesee hasnt beat the colts in the last 4 meetings....not once...the first meeting the colts won by 4 points the second time the colts wone by 14 i think..somewhere around there..the third time the colts won by 14 about that....the last time the colts won 51-24...if the vikings have to play at lambeau in january in teh cold....you think they are going to win?? they cant beat the bears in 40 degree weather...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

@$%$# playoffs

"scorptile" wrote:
    lol tennesee hasnt beat the colts in the last 4 meetings....not once...the first meeting the colts won by 4 points the second time the colts wone by 14 i think..somewhere around there..the third time the colts won by 14 about that....the last time the colts won 51-24...if the vikings have to play at lambeau in january in teh cold....you think they are going to win?? they cant beat the bears in 40 degree weather...
    I would like to see how the colts do in cold weather.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

@$%$# playoffs

There have been 15 occurences of teams playing each other 3 times in a season with one team winning the first two. Of those occurences 10 out of the 15 times the team that won the first two, won the last one (or went undefeated vs. the opponent for the season). The Vikings actually were one of the 5 that lost the third game, it was to the bears in 94 or somewhere around there. The bears came to the dome and worked us!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

@$%$# playoffs

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    There have been 15 occurences of teams playing each other 3 times in a season with one team winning the first two. Of those occurences 10 out of the 15 times the team that won the first two, won the last one (or went undefeated vs. the opponent for the season). The Vikings actually were one of the 5 that lost the third game, it was to the bears in 94 or somewhere around there. The bears came to the dome and worked us!!
    Disguised as DuhBears:

Yo, we wrokd U guys ovah! Da Bears rulz! I got a D on my picher that I drawed for my kinnygartin techur. Dat dum beeyach don no nuttin!

Go BEARZ!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Phinfan99 is offline Waterboy

@$%$# playoffs

I bet $150 on the vikings to beat the packers. I am not a viking fan either. I think the vikings have a legit shot of making it to the superbowl despite what everyone says. They have a good defense, and the 2nd-3rd best offense in the nfl next to INDY,KC. I think you guys will do just fine this week.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

@$%$# playoffs

"scorptile" wrote:
    Hey webby, move this one to the Colt's section of the site (trash can)!

vking is offline Training Camp

@$%$# playoffs

"Phinfan99" wrote:
    I bet $150 on the vikings to beat the packers. I am not a viking fan either. I think the vikings have a legit shot of making it to the superbowl despite what everyone says. They have a good defense, and the 2nd-3rd best offense in the nfl next to INDY,KC. I think you guys will do just fine this week.
    Phinfan99, you may learn the hard way to never, ever bet on the Vikes. But I appreciate your attitude about the team. ( may want to rethink that statement about the D.) Any way I hope you win that $150 more than you do, Good luck to Ya !

NOLA is offline Waterboy

@$%$# playoffs

Check this out! maybe someone can still bid on it before Sunday's game!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=88433&item=5548356 635&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

:thumbright:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast