Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:playoff ticket watch

fanofteam wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    My playoff tickets were in the mail today! They are the nice ones this year. Not the crappy ticketmaster ones. They look like the season ticket ones. I got two sets. One for the Championship game and the other says NFC playoff game. The dates on the ticket say 9,10, 16, and 17. Favre is on the playoff ticket and Sir Fumbles A-Lot/Half day on the Championship ticket.

That's strange. The NFC Champ game is Jan 24 and the Vikes could easily host that game.

According to your dates you have tickets for the Wildcard round and Divisional Playoffs.
    The Championship game ticket says the 24th. The other ticket has 4 dates on it.

fanofteam is offline Starter

marstc09 wrote:
    fanofteam wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    My playoff tickets were in the mail today! They are the nice ones this year. Not the crappy ticketmaster ones. They look like the season ticket ones. I got two sets. One for the Championship game and the other says NFC playoff game. The dates on the ticket say 9,10, 16, and 17. Favre is on the playoff ticket and Sir Fumbles A-Lot/Half day on the Championship ticket.

That's strange. The NFC Champ game is Jan 24 and the Vikes could easily host that game.

According to your dates you have tickets for the Wildcard round and Divisional Playoffs.
    The Championship game ticket says the 24th. The other ticket has 4 dates on it.

Ok makes sense now as the Vikings can't have home games on the 1st and 2nd week of the playoffs

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Got mine in Tuesday's mail, and the extras I ordered came Monday.

I didn't use a single ticket from my season ticket printing this year. I sold every single one online (most via the Vikings Ticket Exchange), so just did an email transfer of the ticket rights. I plan on framing the ticket stock for both the regular season and playoff games, but it will have much more meaning in that regard if the Vikings at least reach the Super Bowl. With Favre at QB, I had a feeling that this would be a special season, and so far, I was right. Here's hoping the late season woes on the road aren't going to continue this week and into the first home playoff game.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

marstc09 wrote:
    WHAT THE FUCK!! I bought mine on the FIRST FUCKING DAY I could buy them and still haven't received them.

@!#$!@#$!@#$!!!!$@#$!@#!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    WHAT THE FUCK!! I bought mine on the FIRST FUCKING DAY I could buy them and still haven't received them.

@!#$!@#$!@#$!!!!$@#$!@#!

=Z=
    Stop whining.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12