Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Picture

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    THat's the part that's incorrect.

If the Packers beat the Bears, then they clinch the division, end of story,

If the bears win, then the Packers beat the Titans, and we beat the packers, and we win out, we win over the packers in a tiebreaker. It will then be up to the Bears to lose at least one game.

If it ends up that we're all 10-6 after week 17, We win the division.
    I see that now after looking at the past divisional games. I stand corrected. On the radio they were stating that the Packers only needed 1 more win to clinch the division & I assumed they were correct, which they weren't. What they need is one more divisional win to clinch it.

Still, guess where we'd be right now in the division if Ponder hadn't cost us the Packers game.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Fun sucker!
    I know, right? Floyd is suspect as a Viking fan now. Is the Floyd a Bears fan in Vikes clothing? lol jk PF!!!!
    Anyone who has been a Vikings fan for any length of time already knows and understands what I stated. Or is delusional lol.

It is in the teams DNA.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Still, guess where we'd be right now in the division if Ponder hadn't cost us the Packers game.
    Or the Seahawks game, or the Bucs game.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    I would love to see the vikes make the playoffs and shove it up the #$%#$ of every1 that said they would be a top 5 pick in the 2013 draft.

just the fact that even the people who trounce all over the qb, OC, and anyone else they can blame for a players slump are in here talking about the Vikings being able to control their destiny with 3 games left to play says a lot for where we are this year compared to the last couple.

make it or not.. the Vikes have improved, have grown, and are on that verge of being a real contender for post season work!!

DiGiTaL

ps.. it all starts sunday, win there and carry it to Houston!

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Playoff Picture

No playoffs
    No superbowl with Punder
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Fun sucker!
    it's a dirty job....

Viking in Arkansas is offline Training Camp
    I will be rooting for the Cowboys now.

The Giants play @ Baltimore, and vs Philly. Baltimore desperately needs a win. I think they can knock off the Giants, giving them 7 losses. The Cowboys play the Redskins. If the Giants lose one of their last two, and the Cowboys beat Washington, then we get a wildcard spot.

Houston has played a pretty weak schedule, and have only beat a couple solid teams. While we aren't a great team, we do seem to be playing pretty decent football right now. Houston has clinched their division. They are playing for the #1 seed, but could stumble against us knowing no matter what they are in the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind, if we win next Sunday, then we will beat the Packers at home with everything that is at stake. Next week is HUGE.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    2 games left to play this season and right now we are in the playoffs as a wild card. LETS BITCH SOME MORE ABOUT HOW MUCH OUR QB,OC,HC, & GM SUCK.

NFL.com - Playoff Picture
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Viking in Arkansas is offline Training Camp
    I thought I read today that the Cowboys actually own the tie breaker over us. How are we currently the 6 seed?

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking in Arkansas View Post
    I thought I read today that the Cowboys actually own the tie breaker over us. How are we currently the 6 seed?
    Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast