WW84D is offline Training Camp

Playoff analysis and the fall of the FudgePackers

Since the NFC is the weak link in the NFL for the second straight year the Vikes actually have the easiest road to the Super Bowl.....hear me out

1st round
    @ Seattle

yes, a nightmare memory from 3 years ago on Sunday Night. When I sleep I can still see Shaun Alexander running. Anyone remember the mongoloid Viking returner who fumbled back to back kick off's? But This is an obvious revenge game for us and with our life on the line we will not run a reverse pass. Our stud Antoine Winfield will be the difference maker in this game who didnt play against them but can actually cover Darell Jackson unlike Derek Ross. Terrance Shaw can cover Jeritall Jerry Rice, and who cares about Koren Robinson because he drops everything. Our Offense can outgain whatever damage Alexander does to our defense.
    Vikes advance to Round 2

2nd Round
    FudgePackers @ Falcons

Yeah yeah I will give one them playoff win. I mean Christ, it might be against the Saints?????? This Falcons game is easy.......Does anyone remember the snowy 31-7 L at the frozen Blundra? After this one the Packers will be sleeping better than Reggie White.

2nd Round
    Vikes @ Phili Beagles

Tough Tough game. But we saw how bad they were against the Cowgirls and putting in Jeff Blake and the practice squad in the last 2 weeks will come back to haunt them with there consistancy. I was at the Week 2 Monday Nighter at the link and I still thought we just let that one slide. Over 450 yards off offense and the T.O. catch was NOT a TD but that is water under the bridge because he will be watching this one from an electric wheelchair, Or on Mcnabbs Lap. I say the V men can pull it out.

NFC title game Vikings @ Falcons REVENGE!!!!!

This is a winnable game. We Pimped slapped them in the 1st Quarter of the preseason meeting 17-3 with the starters in. Deangelo Hall got his first lesson on becoming toast by Mr Moss. Will probably a 45-35 Victory. I mean Come on They lost to the Lions at home.

NFC champions!!!

Super Bowl.
    Vikings VS either

Steelers, Patriots, Colts, or Chargers???

Oh crap, I typed all that NFC Scenario crap to play one of these teams??

Good Luck Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sky rockets in flight....AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!!!

Great enthusiasm, but I couldn't help notice one little error. Do you really think that the Falcons would score that much. They really don't have a consistent, all-star offense. It's their defense that gives them the numerous chances to win games.
    Sean Saunders

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

It would take alot of change, we are yet to beat a team with a winning record and we are extremely inconsistant. Anything can happen but it would take alot of change and focus.

thats a good point Culpepper but our defense has made alot of inconsistent offenses look good. Just ask Bears QB Chad Hutchinson

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Then our defense has those good weeks where they end final last chance drives with INT's and Sacks. You never know what your gonna get with this team.

Damn Defense. They need to play like they did against Tennessee. Sure they may stink but we knocked MCnair out and he really hasnt been back since plus we FORCED Volek into 3 pickles and a fumble. It just threw me out of my seat how they shut them down plus they were playing smart....Dontarrius Thomas & EJ Henderson didnt blow any assignments. They looked like a top 5 defense but they obviously slipped back to there old ways IMMEDIATELY following the game.

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

i hope that your prediction is true ww84d......but remember the vikings only beat one team with a winning record THIS YEAR! ale:
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

I agree, excpet you'll be meeting the Jets in the SB!!!! Hey, a guy can dream, right?

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

yall just need to worry about beating the rams...mr jets-fan...

But if we get the 5th seed I can see us running the table....it's possible..but the defense has got to improve..

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

We will. The Jets are good at beating bad teams

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    yall just need to worry about beating the rams...mr jets-fan...

But if we get the 5th seed I can see us running the table....it's possible..but the defense has got to improve..