Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Player's Numbers?

    When do these become official for the season? There are so many good new Vikes jerseys that would look mighty fine hanging in my closet!

    Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

  2. #2
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    Yeah I really want a Napo one.

  3. #3
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    They usually become official after all the cuts have been made, though technically, I believe they can change midseason if they wan't.

    I remember in high school we ran a trick play where an olineman would switch his # to an eligle # can catch a pass.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #4
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    we run that play at my highschool italian.
    anyways i want these jerseys:
    burleson
    udeze
    smoot
    sharper
    james
    harris
    taylor
    williamson
    p. williams

  5. #5
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    It would still just be too wierd to put on a sharper jersey.

    [color=red]

  6. #6
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    It would still just be too wierd to put on a sharper jersey.
    It would make every packer fan that walks by you furious :lol: . (they know they miss him)

  7. #7
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    It would still just be too wierd to put on a sharper jersey.
    It would make every packer fan that walks by you furious :lol: . (they know they miss him)
    Dude, that's the perfect reason to get a Sharper jersey. Idk though, I'd really like a Smoot or Winfield jersey.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  8. #8
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    It would still just be too wierd to put on a sharper jersey.
    It would make every packer fan that walks by you furious :lol: . (they know they miss him)
    Dude, that's the perfect reason to get a Sharper jersey. Idk though, I'd really like a Smoot or Winfield jersey.
    I might get one just for that reason :lol:

    Smoot is probably the best though, CB #2 of the Vikings new "backfield of terror" (for other teams, not us btw) :lol:

  9. #9
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    It would still just be too wierd to put on a sharper jersey.
    It would make every packer fan that walks by you furious :lol: . (they know they miss him)
    Dude, that's the perfect reason to get a Sharper jersey. Idk though, I'd really like a Smoot or Winfield jersey.
    I might get one just for that reason :lol:

    Smoot is probably the best though, CB #2 of the Vikings new "backfield of terror" (for other teams, not us btw) :lol:
    Man, idk, Winfield is a beast. I'd feel pretty mean sporting that big 26 around.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  10. #10
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Player's Numbers?

    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    It would still just be too wierd to put on a sharper jersey.
    It would make every packer fan that walks by you furious :lol: . (they know they miss him)
    Dude, that's the perfect reason to get a Sharper jersey. Idk though, I'd really like a Smoot or Winfield jersey.
    I might get one just for that reason :lol:

    Smoot is probably the best though, CB #2 of the Vikings new "backfield of terror" (for other teams, not us btw) :lol:
    Man, idk, Winfield is a beast. I'd feel pretty mean sporting that big 26 around.
    Oh, woops. read your post wrong, thought you already had Winfield. Winfield is a good one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. High school coach charged in player's death
    By jmcdon00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:59 PM
  2. Injury smokescreen can damage a player's reputation
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 06:03 AM
  3. The 10 Worst Kicks in NFL History: Numbers 10-6 & Numbers 5-1
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. Standoff at Steeler player's home disrupts neighborhood
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:09 AM
  5. What player's jersey will you buy when the new ones come out
    By VikingGuy43 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 02:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •