Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Player Reaction To Vikings Coaching Change

Childress is so incompetent that he will never coach again......that's the salient fact here.

Player's reactions are cloaked in employment politics and people can argue about how stupid Childress is......but the only meaningful fact is that NOBODY WILL HIRE HIM AS A COACH.

Moss gets waivered and picked up over and over and somebody always wants him badly.

Nobody wants Childress.

I think that pretty much bares the truth.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

It sure is nice to have a guy on this site that can point out the salient facts and filter through all the BS and give us the story on what is really going on. I'm a little disappointed with the "I think" portion of your last sentence. Almost sounds as if you have some doubt?

If nobody has told you this yet, you are a very special person.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Infidel wrote:
    Childress is so incompetent that he will never coach again......that's the salient fact here.
    Childress will be on some NFL team's staff (most likely as an O-Coordinator) in 2011.

Book it, genius.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Zeus wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Childress will be on some NFL team's staff (most likely as an O-Coordinator) in 2011.

Book it, genius.

=Z=
    I pity their O then. I hope GB hires him to implement his KAO!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

dfosterf is offline Coach

:P We don't dumpster-dive like you guys. :P

Z said:

ROFLMAO!!!

I guess you're right, but only if somebody doesn't hire him as a red flag throwing coordinator first!!!!!

You are second only to Mardro now in bringing humor to this forum!!!

Thank you, my friend, for cracking me up!!

--John Wooden

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

tastywaves wrote:
    It sure is nice to have a guy on this site that can point out the salient facts and filter through all the BS and give us the story on what is really going on. I'm a little disappointed with the "I think" portion of your last sentence. Almost sounds as if you have some doubt?

If nobody has told you this yet, you are a very special person.
    Hey, be nice to the Infidel. He struggles telling our QB's apart. How can you expect him to have a good grasp on the rest of the team or the coaching staff for that matter.

For all we know, he is talking about one of the scouts instead of the Chiller and doesn't even know about it. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Book it, genius.

=Z=
    An offensive coordinator who does not call plays. Don't forget that part.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I still contend that what got the Chiller fired was the local sports hacks and thier ability to sway the mindless masses.

Been alot of coaches that have done exactly what the Chiller has done, but to date, only 4 of them, have been fired after getting to thier respective championship game the year before.

2 of those are Vikings HC's. Denny Green and Brad Childress.

Again, even when they were winning, the both of them were hacked on by the local rubes, mostly because they didn't give the rubes the access to the team they wanted.

Now a few of those rubes are chanting how they want Bill Parcels to come in and clean things up. I, for one, would love to see that happen.

Not only because I believe the Tuna is a good choice, but to watch the whinning crying bunch of rubes deal with a guy who is a true authoritarian figure.

As to the players comments. I for one am not suprised that there isn't a outcry of "We are glad he is gone", mostly for two reasons.

1. Most of them are on this team because the Chiller wanted them here. Players don't forget that. The ones who he didn't want here are gone, well, with one exception.

2. He will coach again. Regardless of what certain posters like the Infidel say, he is a good coach and has demonstrated that he can get a team to win. He was winning before the Noodle got here and will win again when he isn't stuck with the Noodle.

Because of that, they do not want to burn any bridges.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mardro said:

He will coach again. Regardless of what certain posters like the Infidel say, he is a good coach and has demonstrated that he can get a team to win. He was winning before the Noodle got here and will win again when he isn't stuck with the Noodle.
    Oh, he will undoubtedly coach again. Coaches are in demand.

But does coaching his granddaughter's soccer team count?

Do they have red flags there?

:laugh:
    --John Wooden

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast