Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Place For Bennett?

A place for Bennett....hmmm, lets see...Arizona, Cleveland, New York (Jets), I dunno, who else needs a RB.....we should trade him for something, not a 6th round draft pick, maybe a 4th or 5th or an impact lineman.....

PLACE FOR HIM.....not here....unless he's gonna play & contribute....otherwise he's worth nothing to us.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

Ejmat, i agree on the things you say, however Alexander HAS A GREAT O LINE, Walter Jones, Steve Hutchinson, Robbie Tobeck, Pork Chop Womack, Chris Gray and have a great future center in chris spencer. I easily see 3-4 pro bowlers in that lineup. AS for us, the only decent ones we have are Mckinnie and Melvin Fowler. When Fonotuni and Marcus Johnson crack the starting lineup, I think we will be alot better.

Articnv is offline Coach

The thing is with bennett if theres not a hole were his told to run but a hoel some were else on the line he will go were hes todl to run. Other RBs will see x hole si cloged and cut to the hoel that si made for him. Bewnnet lacks field vision wich si way i say he wont make a good return either.

He has tunnel vision just sees whats in front fo him nothing else.

Bennet would be a good RB in teh right system minesotas systems just not for him.

Audio the trade line is dead and gone and i doubt we resign bennett this offseason.

Then were gettign to get media hounded because other times will now how to utilize him, and every oen here will yell at the front office for not resigning bennett.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I've always been a MB fan, and even when he had to endure hard times with injuries, I've always backed him and said what till he heals and makes a return....

But times are starting to become trying times, and MM has shown me the spark that MB used to..

I still believe MB has it in himself to be a great RB,. But now is the time to continue to let MM shine and prove himself..

I hate to say it but, if anything happens to MM, at least we have MB on the shelf...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

I think the Vikes can still get something out of Bennett if they use him like Jerry Burns did in the original West Coast offense in the late 70's when Tommy Kramer took over as quarterback. Burnsy used to run three wide receivers and a single set back.

I think Bennett is more like Sammy White than Robert Smith. Moving Bennett out to the slot will provide a difficult match up for any defense and take some pressure of the running game.

6-KINGS Guest

"singersp" wrote:
    I don't think he's a bust. They aren't playing him in the right calls. Straight up the middle with no holes opened up ain't gonna happen for Bennett. He lacks the cutting ability that Memo has.

They need to use him in the slot, around the outside, on quick screen dumps or over the middle short passes.

The lineman can stop him very well, but call a play where they force a LB to cover him. That's where his speed will payoff.

Bravo Singer!
    Bring back the WingBack formation with his skills he could find the openings better.
    Flare outs, button hooks, screens, endrounds, classic z and the post fly.
    He is so built for it.
    Just get his speed in the open, that is what he needs.
    He will last longer too.

Just my thoughts

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Hitstick, notice I said Alexander DID well without a good offensive line. I know they have a great line now but it wasn't that good two years ago. He still found a way to get the ball past the front line consistently. They built that line around him.

Audio, I heard something about Orlando Thomas but not the whole story. What's going on? Is it terminal?

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I have a place for Bennett. It's called THE BENCH!!! :lol:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

6-KINGS Guest

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    Silly BBQ you can't bench that much skill.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    Silly BBQ you can't bench that much skill.
    What skill? :scratch:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast