Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Pitt. Fans:Most annoying in football?

"BigBen" wrote:
    not all steeler fans are as you describe...personally I have never seen more personal attacks than on the cleveland forums, but I guess that makes sense since they don't really have a lot of ammunition to talk football.
    Yeah, you guys have been cool.

My 2 best friends are Steelers fans...long time fans and I really enjoy talking football with them. They are more down to earth.

Unlike the Browns fans here...they are clueless.

I hate living in Clevesuck!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RK" wrote:
    Why is it that people in here are upset when other fans from teams we are about to play come in and trash talk? Is there something else that fans do? All of my football friends are fans of other teams around here and we trash each others team at every opportunity. This year has been especially great for me as the two main fan bases here are the 49ers and the Raiders. :twisted: For a couple of weeks they were all thrilled because of the love boat and ticket scalping stories but now that we have won 6 straight games those stories have faded away. I guess I just wonder at how thin some skins in here seem to be when a troll comes around bragging about his team and the first couple of posts are for banning him. :roll: I don't expect everyone to just post the latest in depth analysis of the relative strengths and weaknesses of every position and carry on an intellectual discussion. That could give you the blank stares. :lol:
    I agree wholeheartedly, RK...besides if we can't overpower anyone who is trolling here, we don't deserve to be called true Vikings fans! The ONLY trolls that should be banned, IMHO, are those who spew tons of expletives or those who get way too personal with other posters (e.g., "I'm going to come over to your house and kick your a**", etc.)...other than that, let the games commence...a little trash talking never hurt any of us...in fact, it is usually rather entertaining!

BTW, New England (Bah-ston) and Dallas fans are the worst...they are know-it-alls and they think that they are better than other fans...and this transcends to all sports, not just football!!! :evil:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Rickjames" wrote:
    Vikings suck! ah...hahahahahahahaha...

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that beeyatch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6
    This dude has some SERIOUS sexual-orientation issues...I wonder how he knows (?) that Parker is built like a girl up front (?)...and how he found out (if this is in fact true). :lol:

Maybe he should have called himself Teena Marie, instead of Rick James! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Rickjames" wrote:

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that beeyatch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6

I didn't like Myron Cope either
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Prophet Guest

I can't imagine any fans being worse than Philadelphia fans, in any sport. They have the most moronic fans per square mile than any other city in the world.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6
    I hope Ben does go deep on us. Most teams try...and fail...to do just that.

The only way Pittsburgh beats us is if they RUN...all day long. once that ball gets airborne...it's OURS.

As for the Bears, you killed Orton....wow...what an amazing accomplishment. You killed a team with one MIA receiver who's worth a hill of caca. You beat a "D" that is over rated due to a light schedule.

Whoop-dee-ding-dong!!!!

This week, you face a revived Viking team. One that has a balanced Offense, a deadly secondary, and a disruptive front 4. In my opinion, you are VERY beatable...and I certainly hope we prove it.

Caine

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"Caine" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6

The only way Pittsburgh beats us is if they RUN...all day long. once that ball gets airborne...it's OURS.

As for the Bears, you killed Orton....wow...what an amazing accomplishment. You killed a team with one MIA receiver who's worth a hill of caca. You beat a "D" that is over rated due to a light schedule.

Whoop-dee-ding-super slickery!!!!

This week, you face a revived Viking team. One that has a balanced Offense, a deadly secondary, and a disruptive front 4. In my opinion, you are VERY beatable...and I certainly hope we prove it.

Caine
    Three teams in the past four weeks already did :grin:

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"Caine" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6

Whoop-dee-ding-super slickery!!!!

Caine
    Excellent points, Caine. Bonus for the creative interjection. w00t.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

ultravikingfan: What part of Cleveland are you sentenced to?

I think Cleveland Fans are really frustrated with the "New Browns". If you were a long time Brown fan, you watched the Browns head East, become the Ravens, win the Super Bowl, and then they are still stuck with the "New Browns" who have no stars and ALWAYS seem to be rebuilding.

Yep, Brown Fans have issues.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345