Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Pitt. Fans:Most annoying in football?

Over the past few days, I've already seen more Pitt. fans come on these boards with the intent to piss us off. More of them than cheeseheads, more than Lions fans, more than any team we've played this year.

This goes out to all you Steelers trolls. If you're coming here to just talk trash, don't bother posting. I welcome other fans more than the next person but I don't welcome trolls. These are our boards that we use for intelligent discussions. Don't pollute them with your garbage, keep it on your own boards, if you even have any.

K, thanks, bye.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Rickjames is offline Waterboy

Re: Pitt. Fans:Most annoying in football?

Vikings suck! ah...hahahahahahahaha...

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that bitch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I'll agree with you Vikes, the ones that have been on here so far have really not had anything intelligent to discuss.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Deronn is offline Starter

"Rickjames" wrote:

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that beeyatch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6
    And this qualifies for an intellegent post?? I think not. Just more of the same "My dad's stronger than your dad" garbage that has been in most of the posts. No stats, analysis or other attempts at expressing an opinion.

I agree Vikes2611, It's a lot more fun to spar back and forth with an intellegent and informed opponent.

Deronn is offline Starter

oops!

DUH, I spelled intelligent wrong!!! :lol:

Six_Rulers is offline Training Camp

"Rickjames" wrote:

No, seriously, Sunday's game will be a great game...just not for the Vikes. Big Ben going deep, Sah-weet Titties Parker running on that beeyatch D. We killed the Bears, and the Vikes are next. Be glad you're in the NFC, your games are easier.

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6
    Ok so I've been cruising this site for years now, but never feel the need to post until douche bag fans like Rickjames (God how funny AND original....you're the KING! And starting off by saying "Vikings suck!"....you are just too much!) start trolling. EAT IT EURKEL!!
    Formerly known as Yodasnub....jealous?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

haha Deronn, you know you can go back and hit the edit button to change it instead of making a new post. Just wanted to let you know, I had to have someone tell me that when I first started posting.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Deronn" wrote:
    oops!

DUH, I spelled intelligent wrong!!! :lol:
    You do have an EDIT button available to you to fix that last post...just look in the right hand corner of that post and click it! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Rickjames is offline Waterboy

"Deronn" wrote:
    "Rickjames" wrote:

Steelers 30
    Vikings 6
    And this qualifies for an intellegent post?? I think not. Just more of the same "My dad's stronger than your dad" garbage that has been in most of the posts. No stats, analysis or other attempts at expressing an opinion.

I agree Vikes2611, It's a lot more fun to spar back and forth with an intellegent and informed opponent.
    MY DAD IS STRONGER THAN YOUR DAD! Shut up...and Erkle...that's original as well. Wasn't going for originality in the username assclown. BTW, I am all for talking football minus the smack, but I only do that with team that have a legitimate shot at beating the Steelers...the Vikes do not, and are not in the same league, so they are owed only ridicule.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

We have the same record "assclown".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast