Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissy Pissy

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Pissy Pissy

Okay, folks, its a big note to say take a deep breath.

We have locked some threads today and people are getting short with each other. Some are attacking each other personally, which is not allowed.

If you wonder why they get locked, and sometimes without warning, please read or reread the forum rules. If the issue is egregious, we will handle the people individually. We do not have the time to interject little babysitter notes each time things are on the brink; you wouldn't appreciate it and we have faith that all of you are adults and can handle yourselves. Your fellow Purplepriders are your allies, not your enemies.

So, take a deep breath. The season is almost here!!!

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Pissy Pissy

"webmaster" wrote:

We have locked some threads today and people are getting short with each other. Some are attacking each other personally, which is not allowed.

If you wonder why they get locked, and sometimes without warning, please read or reread the forum rules. If the issue is egregious[size=18px][/size], we will handle the people individually. We do not have the time to interject little babysitter notes each time things are on the brink; you wouldn't appreciate it and we have faith that all of you are adults and can handle yourselves. Your fellow Purplepriders are your allies, not your enemies.

What's that mean??? :shock:

Thanks PPE for the sig.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:

If you wonder why they get locked, and sometimes without warning, please read or reread the forum rules. If the issue is egregious, we will handle the people individually. We do not have the time to interject little babysitter notes each time things are on the brink; you wouldn't appreciate it and we have faith that all of you are adults and can handle yourselves. Your fellow Purplepriders are your allies, not your enemies.

Am I in trouble at all? :???:

6-KINGS Guest

I warned ya!
    But nooooooooooo!
    Justa a silly little harmless rabbit!!

LOOK AT THE BONES!!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:

Yes you are, for all the trouble you've caused, you're gonna have to die. :wink:

Del Rio Guest

So I guess if you don't get a PM then your cool.

Del Rio Guest

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:

You sick bastage no he will not spank you!!

I kid, I kid.......

pigskinronin is offline Starter

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    I warned ya!
    But nooooooooooo!
    Justa a silly little harmless rabbit!!

LOOK AT THE BONES!!!
    lol.. love that movie!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:

If you wonder why they get locked, and sometimes without warning, please read or reread the forum rules. If the issue is egregious[size=18px][/size], we will handle the people individually. We do not have the time to interject little babysitter notes each time things are on the brink; you wouldn't appreciate it and we have faith that all of you are adults and can handle yourselves. Your fellow Purplepriders are your allies, not your enemies.

What's that mean??? :shock:
    Along the lines of particularly offensive or bad.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"webmaster" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:

What's that mean??? shock
    Along the lines of particularly offensive or bad.
    Ok thanks. School hasn't started yet, and I refuse to pick up a dictionary until I am forced to. :lol: All those big words were making my head hurt!

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast