Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vikgarten is offline Waterboy

Re: Pioneer Press writer scores MAJOR points

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Hey mister Vikgarten, what part of this post did you not understand?
    I understood all of it.

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Caine even made reference to him emailing off his message when he was hot, and said he shouldn't have, why are even critisizing him.
    I wasn't critisizing caine, I was responding to the post that he made. This is a message board isn;t it. I stated my opinion about the letter he sent.

I wasn;t the one who started the topic he did... and what difference does it make what frame of mind he was in when he sent the letter? Does admitting that it was a stupid thing to do change the fact that it was a stupid letter?

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    so what exactly are you trying to prove on your 1st post on this site.
    Like I said... I was responding to the post that HE made about the stupid letter that HE sent...
    and what does it have to do with being my first post...?

.... oh wait... is this one of those boards where the "new guy" gets crapped on because he hasn't been around very long?

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Man some dudes on this site get bent out of shape for no reason.
    I can only assume that you are talking about yourself here... since you seem to have taken great offense to my post for some reason...

just telling it like it is there Canada... settle down.
    I suggest giving the decaff a try, it's just a message board.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikes" wrote:
    Can you post the article and reply. Think link wants me to have a subscription.
    You can register to the website for free, it only takes a few minutes....same thing with Star Tribune....and they got new Vikes articles every day, along with rumors about the Vikings....good reading, and for free....u should sign up.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikgarten" wrote:
    "CanadaViking" wrote:
    Hey mister Vikgarten, what part of this post did you not understand?
    I understood all of it.

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Caine even made reference to him emailing off his message when he was hot, and said he shouldn't have, why are even critisizing him.
    I wasn't critisizing caine, I was responding to the post that he made. This is a message board isn;t it. I stated my opinion about the letter he sent.

I wasn;t the one who started the topic he did... and what difference does it make what frame of mind he was in when he sent the letter? Does admitting that it was a stupid thing to do change the fact that it was a stupid letter?

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    so what exactly are you trying to prove on your 1st post on this site.
    Like I said... I was responding to the post that HE made about the stupid letter that HE sent...
    and what does it have to do with being my first post...?

.... oh wait... is this one of those boards where the "new guy" gets crapped on because he hasn't been around very long?

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Man some dudes on this site get bent out of shape for no reason.
    I can only assume that you are talking about yourself here... since you seem to have taken great offense to my post for some reason...

just telling it like it is there Canada... settle down.
    I suggest giving the decaff a try, it's just a message board.
    Alright, I have determined that u are an idiot....and an incompetant jerk-off...to put it lightly.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikgarten, Caine was just trying to give some props to a journalist that actually responded to his email, and his surprise that it was actually read. The whole message had respect for the journalist written all over it, and to me you made some rather harsh comments about another Viking fan that is always putting valid points on this message board, so as far as i am concerned your opinion means sh1t and yah your right it is just a message board, so when you piss me off I'll post a messgage to let you know. Bro

Vikgarten, judging by your initial comments on this site, you are probably 1 of those dudes that thinks they know everything that there is to know about football, I think if you read along this message board long enough you'll realize that your knowledge is at best fundamental.

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"Storm" wrote:
    "We're all brothers, and we're all pulling for each other and trying to win the Super Bowl," Bennett said. "When a person goes through something, you just want to be there for them, for advice or whatever they need to help them get through.

"I'm going to have his back regardless of what happens."

Bennett is my man. Truer words have never been spoken.
    if only birk would be behind his teamates like that and not immediately bash them in the media!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    Alright, I have determined that u are an idiot....and an incompetant jerk-off...to put it lightly.
    Don't be a ass!

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    and to me you made some rather harsh comments about another Viking fan
    Can you please show me which of my comments were harsh?

Ive read over my initial post about 5 times now, and I can't seem to find a harsh word anywhere.....

Vikgarten, judging by your initial comments on this site, you are probably 1 of those dudes that thinks they know everything that there is to know about football, I think if you read along this message board long enough you'll realize that your knowledge is at best fundamental.
    wow, Ive been here one day, and Ive already been told my opinion doesn't mean shit and got a free psychological evaluation too. You sure do get a lot of bang for your buck around here....

Incidentally, if my original comments about Caines post was harsh, then what does this response to me equate to? Just curious....

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey Vikgarten, don't let it bother you bro!

It's all good!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey Vikgarten, don't let it bother you bro!

It's all good!
    It's hard not to. I guess I should have a thicker skin, but....

I have been posting here for a day and the first three posts that I have seen to give me an impression of this place is this one, the thread by Moss8404 about zealots, and the OH MY GOD thread from the guy who cheers for Benfica...

Ive been here 1 day and gotten jumped on for stating my opinion on Caines letter, even though I made my point respectfully and without any put downs... then i get told I was "harsh" by some guy who proceeds to tell me that my opinion doesn't mean sh!t...

In the OH MY GOD thread, somebody actually calls the dude silly, or says he's from a silly country...

Talk about first impressions of a message board. All I have run into so far are opinionated people who b*tch at you for not accepting THEIR opinion...

:???:

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Man you called his email ridiculuous, and you questioned Caines intelligence by refering to the article as straight forward. Do not let it bother you, just maybe chose your words a little differently, cause' it sounds like your a know it all, if you aren't than that is fine, i'll read your future posts with an open mind. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast