Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Vikesfreak81 is offline Training Camp

Pioneer Press Post ( Rumors )

Here's the post I was talking about earlier

St. Paul Pioneer Press (Scroll Down) (registration required): "It the NFL will allow it, don't be surprised if Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, livid about the Lake Minnetonka escapade, doesn't release at least two participants soon... Some people wouldn't be surprised that if Daunte Culpepper falters in Chicago today, Arizona Cardinals coach Denny Green will try to trade for the Vikings quarterback before Tuesday's NFL deadline."

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

Re: Pioneer Press Post ( Rumors )

I would be absolutely SHOCKED if they traded Daunte. Who's gonna be the quarterback? Johnson ?---btw, who I have the greatest respect for. But, he isn't the answer. The biggest problem stems from the play of the offensive line---horrible. I don't think anyone saw that one coming.

I thought I heard Paul Allen say that sources tell him that Tice has become very depressed over the Vikings situation---the possibility of resignation is out there. Now, that one I believe.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikesfreak81" wrote:
    Here's the post I was talking about earlier

St. Paul Pioneer Press (Scroll Down) (registration required): "It the NFL will allow it, don't be surprised if Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, livid about the Lake Minnetonka escapade, doesn't release at least two participants soon... Some people wouldn't be surprised that if Daunte Culpepper falters in Chicago today, Arizona Cardinals coach Denny Green will try to trade for the Vikings quarterback before Tuesday's NFL deadline."
    Not gonna happen. At this point, I hate to say I've lost faith in C-Pep, but I think I have. I might support a change, at least it would be something different. I don't know what to think, but I highly doubt they could pull off a trade/would actually pull the trigger on it.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"DaScRuM" wrote:
    I would be absolutely SHOCKED if they traded Daunte. Who's gonna be the quarterback? Johnson ?---btw, who I have the greatest respect for. But, he isn't the answer. The biggest problem stems from the play of the offensive line---horrible. I don't think anyone saw that one coming.

I thought I heard Paul Allen say that sources tell him that Tice has become very depressed over the Vikings situation---the possibility of resignation is out there. Now, that one I believe.
    I hate to say it, but Tice should have done(resigned) that when I was depressed about the Vikings situation last year.

As shocked as I was when they traded Moss? I don't think it would happen, but the unthinkable does happen once in a while.

Del Rio Guest

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

That much cash invested in that long of a deal to the Cards? LMAO!~

I seriously wish they would get a little more variation in their stories lol. Green wants Bennett, Green wants Daunte, Green wants so and so........Cripes just have Green come back and coach the Vikings if he wants all our players lol.

That article isn't even a rumor it is a shot in the dark.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Matt Lienart come on down!

The only way I think I would even consider trading Culpepper and bennett to the cards is if we get Larry Fitz and a first round draft pick and another draft pick later.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    The only way I think I would even consider trading Culpepper and bennett to the cards is if we get Larry Fitz and a first round draft pick and another draft pick later.
    Dang guys how fickle are we? Seriously we think Daunte is the problem? Our pro-bowler quarterback? Getting rid of Daunte will not help anything. I will go out on a limb and say it will make things much much worse.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Gift is offline Coordinator

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Seriously we think Daunte is the problem? Our pro-bowler quarterback? Getting rid of Daunte will not help anything. I will go out on a limb and say it will make things much much worse.
    Umm, worse how? Not that I think trading daunte is the answer (may be/may not be) but what exactly can get worse?
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

That is a bunch of CRAP! You don't trade AWAY good NFL QB's. Not when you have nothing in the tank left. That writer is not serious.

To all the PEP haters please leave NOW. There is nothing wrong with PEP.

When we win the division please do not get back on the bus! It's already moved on!!!

PEP to the CARDS man it smells in here :violent1:

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast