Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    From the articles I've read EA has went back to the drawing board and it sounds as if this years game will be much much better then the last two years which have actually pushed me away from Madden.
    I have played the game for so long, and loved every minute until the last few years I've been extremely disappointed expecially on my 360.
    Anyway, it sounds as if the game will be awesome from what I can see and I'm excited to give it one more chance.

  2. #12
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "Json" wrote:
    From the articles I've read EA has went back to the drawing board and it sounds as if this years game will be much much better then the last two years which have actually pushed me away from Madden.
    I have played the game for so long, and loved every minute until the last few years I've been extremely disappointed expecially on my 360.
    Anyway, it sounds as if the game will be awesome from what I can see and I'm excited to give it one more chance.
    they are bringing back the fantasy draft and the edit player capability that was only available on the "current gen" systems rather than the "next gen" and now they will have gang tackling

    Thanks josdin00

  3. #13
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    Am i the only one that detestes that picture?
    ugly graphics DAMN
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    Damn, your graphics are alot better than mine.
    Maybe I need to upgrade
    :

    [img width=450 height=299]http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/ftballgameclose.jpg[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, your graphics are alot better than mine.
    Maybe I need to upgrade
    :

    [img width=450 height=299]http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/ftballgameclose.jpg[/img]
    is that the board that kinda just shakes and you hope for the best??

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, your graphics are alot better than mine.
    Maybe I need to upgrade
    :

    [img width=450 height=299]http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/ftballgameclose.jpg[/img]
    is that the board that kinda just shakes and you hope for the best??
    Yup.
    Pretty simple draft function in it to.
    All you have to do is pick yellow or white players.

    Note the guys on the bench.
    Graffics are great to.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, your graphics are alot better than mine.
    Maybe I need to upgrade
    :

    [img width=450 height=299]http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/ftballgameclose.jpg[/img]
    is that the board that kinda just shakes and you hope for the best??
    Yup.
    Pretty simple draft function in it to.
    All you have to do is pick yellow or white players.

    Note the guys on the bench.
    Graffics are great to.
    lol no fantasy draft or editing players feature tho... might cause its downfall

    Thanks josdin00

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, your graphics are alot better than mine.
    Maybe I need to upgrade
    :

    [img width=450 height=299]http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/ftballgameclose.jpg[/img]
    is that the board that kinda just shakes and you hope for the best??
    Yup.
    Pretty simple draft function in it to.
    All you have to do is pick yellow or white players.

    Note the guys on the bench.
    Graffics are great to.
    lol no fantasy draft or editing players feature tho... might cause its downfall
    Nope they thought of that and stuck a hot cheerleader in the graphics.
    (Note red dress)
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, your graphics are alot better than mine.
    Maybe I need to upgrade
    :

    [img width=450 height=299]http://www.kshs.org/cool3/graphics/ftballgameclose.jpg[/img]
    is that the board that kinda just shakes and you hope for the best??
    Yup.
    Pretty simple draft function in it to.
    All you have to do is pick yellow or white players.

    Note the guys on the bench.
    Graffics are great to.
    lol no fantasy draft or editing players feature tho... might cause its downfall
    Nope they thought of that and stuck a hot cheerleader in the graphics.
    (Note red dress)
    ;D
    niccee
    are you the home or away it looks like home is winning 90 to 3 maybe
    ???

    Thanks josdin00

  10. #20
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Pics From Madden 08

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    Am i the only one that detestes that picture?
    ugly graphics DAMN
    which one this?


    Its just to weird looking. But i like this article
    Tecmo Bowl returning in 2008 on mystery machine
    http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=2868345

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:38 AM
  2. Mail from the worst player in Madden - to madden
    By simonsparre in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 12:33 PM
  3. Madden 06 Worst Madden ever
    By vikings_fan66 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 10:45 PM
  4. K-rob pics..
    By V4L in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:16 PM
  5. pics??????
    By magicci in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •