Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,776
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?

    ;D ;D
    don't worry RK, i've got a few more cheerleader pics for you... just make sure your medication is nearby just in case
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  2. #22
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?

    ;D ;D
    don't worry RK, i've got a few more cheerleader pics for you... just make sure your medication is nearby just in case
    And they will be good pics too. The cheerleaders should have been right in front of you.

    With the camera you had you should be able to zoom in on a cheerleaders ear & count the number of facets on the stone in her earing or tell how many nose hairs Johnson has.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "singersp" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?

    ;D ;D
    don't worry RK, i've got a few more cheerleader pics for you... just make sure your medication is nearby just in case
    And they will be good pics too. The cheerleaders should have been right in front of you.

    With the camera you had you should be able to zoom in on a cheerleaders ear & count the number of facets on the stone in her earing or tell how many nose hairs Johnson has.
    Cheerleaders have ears?

  4. #24
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "singersp" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?

    ;D ;D
    don't worry RK, i've got a few more cheerleader pics for you... just make sure your medication is nearby just in case
    And they will be good pics too. The cheerleaders should have been right in front of you.

    With the camera you had you should be able to zoom in on a cheerleaders ear & count the number of facets on the stone in her earing or tell how many nose hairs Johnson has.
    Nice pics!
    I agree with RK., what's with the prohibition on cheerleader pics?
    You give us a shitty picture that looks like it was taken on the dark side of the moon for the cheerleader pic?
    8)
    I'm glad this issue will be resolved.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "RK." wrote:

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?

    ;D ;D
    Sorry RK, I was behind the Vikings bench & the cheerleaders were around the 20 YL's.

    If you want to see cheerleaders, this is the thread to visit;

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&topic=22046.0


    But just for you I'll re-post a pic of the cheerleaders that I took in a game earlier this year.

    [img width=400 height=228]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Our_MVC.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "RK." wrote:

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?
    ;D ;D
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/vikefan7549/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Is this better for you?
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?

    ;D ;D
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/vikefan7549/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Is this better for you?
    ;D
    The Goddess slayer pulls through yet again.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:

    Thats it?? One pic with cheerleaders in it and a too dark to see anything anyway.
    What do you think this is?
    A football site or something?
    ;D ;D
    [img width=400 height=256]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/vikefan7549/100_1289.jpg[/img]

    Is this better for you?
    ;D
    The Goddess slayer pulls through yet again.
    Surprising what PhotoShop can do!
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "singersp" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    [img width=400 height=294]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/100_1265a.jpg[/img]

    Is this McMullen going out on D or is it the Special Teams group getting it together??
    Special teams. I believe it was the kick-off unit.
    Yup.
    Billy Mac plays the outside-right position on kick-offs.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Pics from the Cardinals game

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    [img width=400 height=294]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/100_1265a.jpg[/img]

    Is this McMullen going out on D or is it the Special Teams group getting it together??
    Special teams. I believe it was the kick-off unit.
    Yup.
    Billy Mac plays the outside-right position on kick-offs.

    =Z=
    That might have been the lack of HANDS Team group photo, oops, I don't see Bethel or Troy in that photo.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
  2. Post game articles - Vikings vs Cardinals
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 11:19 AM
  3. Game Ball(s) Week 12 vs Cardinals
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 03:23 AM
  4. Cardinals Game Press Release
    By Webby in forum Hall of Famers Speak
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:24 AM
  5. Does anyone have the Vikings vs Cardinals game..
    By GQVikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •