Wow.

Ok, Travis Taylor took that out of toine's hands

K, maybe this kid is pretty good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Photos and Videos of Wednesday's camp from Kfan 6/8

a few things-

when i was watching the wiggins to culpepper vid. i noticed that someone just blazed by the camera and caught the corner off gaurd. did anyone else see that? i dont know how the DB could keep up with him (whoever it was)!!! the db was facing outside, they WR faked out and went in. they shouldve been wide. that was still a nice catch.

and taylor, that was impressive! he should have one of the better years in his career. i really dont want him as our #1 though.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I wasn't exited about us signing Taylor in the offseason but the more I hear about him the more exited I get. :grin:

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes09" wrote:
    a few things-

when i was watching the wiggins to culpepper vid. i noticed that someone just blazed by the camera and caught the corner off gaurd. did anyone else see that? i dont know how the DB could keep up with him (whoever it was)!!! the db was facing outside, they WR faked out and went in. they shouldve been wide. that was still a nice catch.

and taylor, that was impressive! he should have one of the better years in his career. i really dont want him as our #1 though.
    Judging by the number, (I couldn't really tell) it is either Campbell or Williamson. Bothe are fast so it could be either one.

Taylor is lookin' good also. I have not really payed any attention to him before we got him... Is he more of a deep threat guy or an inside guy like Burly..?

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Does anyone know why the practiced inside to me the weather outside the door looked pretty good?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    a few things-

Judging by the number, (I couldn't really tell) it is either Campbell or Williamson. Bothe are fast so it could be either one.

Taylor is lookin' good also. I have not really payed any attention to him before we got him... Is he more of a deep threat guy or an inside guy like Burly..?
    Not sure on taylor, I know he was known as a game killer in baltimore. Not that he killed apposing teams but that he dropped so many passes and killed drives.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"smootpepper" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    a few things-

Not sure on taylor, I know he was known as a game killer in baltimore. Not that he killed apposing teams but that he dropped so many passes and killed drives.
    Here are the quotes for today's camp.. http://vikings.kfan.com/sports/nflguide/local/story.aspx?content_id=84232E33-2BC8-4D8D-91AF-349B1A8E6E71

and SmootPepper (nice sig by the way).. look at the article and see what they are saying about Taylor :thumbleft:. On a side note.. it looks like Willie Offord is filling in pretty nicely..
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"vikes09" wrote:
    a few things-

In that case I think it was Williamson. When the play is starting and Culpepper is under center, you can look in the background and see a few players, Campbell and M. Robinson being 2 of them.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Lando is offline Rookie

"Troy Williamson was excused from practice due to an undisclosed and, presumably, minor illness today."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Eric Coleman? Man, I hope he is as good as advertised...it would be a huge bonus for an already incredible off-season if he were to keep doing well.

vikings.kfan.com/sport...9B1A8E6E71

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/dt/ericcoleman.html

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=2992

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2005draft/Coleman,Eric-DT-Clemson.htm

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/players/draft/408567

Played at DT behind Donnell Washington (who is now with Green Bay) at Clemson until his senior year...he could be motivated to prove that someone should have drafted him.

http://kffl.com/player/9136/nfl
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast