Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Philip Buchanan wants to be traded, why not get him?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Does Moss still want to be traded? How about him for Buchanon... youd go to the SB next year garunteeed.... and no, im not joking...
    I don't even remember Randy saying he wants to be traded and I doubt we will, it would take a HUGE cap hit if we did trade him.
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Well, actually Moss did say that he would never win a SB in MN... guess I would take that as a trade request... unless of course, like on Friday, he just doesnt care...

lol

Im messing with ya anyway. No one would want moss...
    3 Straight Division Champs

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

JESUS FRICKIN CHRIST..........

For the last time...............

YOU CAN'T TRADE HOVAN!!!! HE'S A FREE AGENT AFTER THIS YEAR!! :bom:

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Well, actually Moss did say that he would never win a SB in MN... guess I would take that as a trade request... unless of course, like on Friday, he just doesnt care...

lol

Im messing with ya anyway. No one would want moss...
    I thought he said "It's hard to win a Superbowl in Minnesota"?
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'd trade Moss for 3 first round picks, nothing less.

Seriously though, Buchanon is a good corner, not great. Better than BW, but not as good as Winfield.

Woodson is great too, but I wouldn't want him if he want to be the highest paid corner, not worth it.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Does Moss still want to be traded? How about him for Buchanon... youd go to the SB next year garunteeed.... and no, im not joking...
    And maybe you guys could trade The Defacator for that dude in baseball who pisses on his hands to make them tougher...enough with the Trade Randy comments...cause it won't happen (much to the chagrin of Packer fans like you).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Why does everybody on here want to trade all of our good players just to get a mediocre player in return.....

trading bennett would be stupid! I'm so glad some of you are not GM's or you'd definately run the franchise into the ground faster than Red blindfolded....

Bennett would be a good spell back as well as a good starter...hopefully he stays healthy..

We don't need to trade anybody...we need to develop the players we have....sign a few veteran free agents and solidify our schemes and we'll be fine....

Red has left the franchise in good shape for anyone wishing to buy it..

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    sorry to burst your bubble... but Red is still your owner and Tice is still your coach...

but its is fun to talk about stuff like this!
    True man but we got Winfield did we? No reason to get Buchanon either!

Winfield was a FA, so a trade is something totally different. The only reason we got winfield, was because we were so far under the cap, that we had to pay someone a huge contract, to meet the league minimum team salary. That and only that is why Red suddenly seemed not-so-cheap.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Did anyone notice what Bennett brough to the table last week? He was fast, he did a good job blocking and he was physical what more can you ask of the man? Did you realise that O Smith was deactivated for the game? I must wonder if he failed a drug test! Has anyone noticed that all three of the Viking RB's missed games this year? I say nay to trading Bennet as it does appear he is a good player. As for Hovan his contract is up this year so who would trade for him?
    I couldn't agree with you more..I don't know why all the talk is going around about getting rid of bennet.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    Why does everybody on here want to trade all of our good players just to get a mediocre player in return.....

trading bennett would be stupid! I'm so glad some of you are not GM's or you'd definately run the franchise into the ground faster than Red blindfolded....

Bennett would be a good spell back as well as a good starter...hopefully he stays healthy..

We don't need to trade anybody...we need to develop the players we have....sign a few veteran free agents and solidify our schemes and we'll be fine....

Red has left the franchise in good shape for anyone wishing to buy it..

Wait now, bennett is a good player, yet buchanon is mediocre???? If bennett is a good player, then buchanon would certainly be at least a good player as well. That would be a great deal for us. We do have 4 good RB's, why keep 2 sitting on the bench every sunday, when you can get a good player at a position you really need help at?? It doesn't make sense. Improve your starters, in trades for your backups, at least if you have 2 more good backups, that is what makes average teams like us much better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast