Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Philadelphia eagles

This game falls for Philly after they open at home against the Giants the week before. So they will be looking to win both of them and get off to a flying start. If things don't go there way in week 1 or at the start of our game then the home crowd will be on their backs very quickly.
    This could be a recipe for a T.O meltdown, in the same way that Meshawn did for Tampa a couple of seasons ago..... boy would I laugh to see Owens make a prize a$$ of himself on national TV, especially with Moss/Robinson tearing the Eagles secondary apart
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Philadelphia eagles

I hate to say I live in Philly for 4 years now and think the fans here are great!!! The people here love thier teams but at the same time will boo them in a second, now those are true fans. Now as for the game I cant wait to see TO cry again on national tv. If anyone is close to Philly and wants to go to the game i'm camping out for tickets and would love to go with another Vikings fan if not I'm screwed I'll be the only purple guy in the stands and all you will se is :argue: the whole game.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Philadelphia eagles

I was gonna go to that that game game, they i realized its philly, on monday night... And im a small guy...

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Philadelphia eagles

No offense to the city of Philadelphia, PhillyVike! I've got plenty of friends from there and they're all great people, except for when the Eagles play. It's just the whole jail in the stadium thing that I find hilarious!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Philadelphia eagles

"PhillyVikes" wrote:
    I hate to say I live in Philly for 4 years now and think the fans here are great!!! The people here love thier teams but at the same time will boo them in a second, now those are true fans. Now as for the game I cant wait to see TO cry again on national tv. If anyone is close to Philly and wants to go to the game i'm camping out for tickets and would love to go with another Vikings fan if not I'm screwed I'll be the only purple guy in the stands and all you will se is :argue: the whole game.
    I wasn't impressed much last year with many of the fans or your media. I've heard this argument for years, that fickle fans who turn on their players on a dime are truly fervent, passionate fans. I simply disagree.

Philly fans think they're great because they feel they have the right to act like j@ck@sses. History doesn't back you up, PhillyVikes. At least you have the brains (and guts) to root for another team.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Philadelphia eagles

Philly hardly has great fans, if booing your team at the drop of a hat and pretty much writing hate propoganda against an opposing QB (Favre, who I'm no fan of anyway, but what they did was ridiculous) is a great fan, well than I guess Viking & Packer fans are God-Like!!!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

Philadelphia eagles

this will be the biggest game of the season for us. especially in here lol but you all say kearse isn't worth it, well he has douglas on the other side and i don't know how well our line can stop both of them all game. also i see t.o. shining this yr with mcnabb throwing him the ball, just as long as he blows during our game.
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

willbjammin is offline Rookie

Philadelphia eagles

moss is the man on primetime :cheers:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123