Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Loadholt

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Phil Loadholt

Infidel wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:

I think he might have it technically correct. A better term might be "Poorly Placed"
    Exactly.

Or, they could have said, "He threw it a little deep."

Or, they could have said, "He threw it a little high."

Then their terminology would have been acceptable.

However, their factual accuracy would still be subject to question unless they could prove that Harvin was in the right spot.

While someone may have erred here.....the question of WHO it was has not been addressed or settled by proof.

First we are saving face, now we have to be specific with respect to how we use the english language on a fricken internet discussion site.

I wonder what its like to have a "Football Discussion" or any discussion for that matter with my good friend the Infidel.

My guess, he's the type of guy that when you see him coming, everyone tries to beat feet so you don't have to talk to him. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd wrote:
    So you are finally ready to get rid of Childress and send Jackson packing? Well, well, welcome home good buddy! :woohoo:
    ROTFLMAO......I've had my stuff twisted pretty good on this site, but this one, is by far the best.

Not sure how you got that out of what I said, but it is well played my friend. Well played indeed.

From here on out, I'm keeping my eye on you a bit closer.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:

My guess, he's the type of guy that when you see him coming, everyone tries to beat feet so you don't have to talk to him. :laugh:
    Marty Marty Marty.... everybody knows not to use contractions in formal writing.

This is one hell of a Loadholt thread........

ejmat wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Yes, he made accusations and didn't back them up with quotes.

That was easy.

I am not one to call people names in here so I will keep it clean. You truly act like a butt-hat.

It amazes me how everyone that has debated with you gives examples to BACK UP what they theorize, right or wrong. Yet, you, right or wrong, continue to make posts that accuses people of wrong doing and trying to make people look bad by your "HOw many, ten, twenty or thirty" bull crap.

We are all here to talk football. You want to talk football then you are definitely welcomed to do so. You make some pretty valid observations however your rationale behind them makes you lose credibility.

The one thing I give you is you are the only poster that I've ever seen piss off Marrdro. Congratulations! You've actually accomplished something.

Sorry Marr, I had to point that out my friend.
    No worries my friend. He actually didn't piss me off. I was just having fun talking him in circles. If I would have had the time, I'm sure I could have got him to complete the circle three times instead of just the two he did.

Again, go easy on the guy. He is new and like all of us, when we were new, it will take him a bit of time to figure out how things work here on PPO.

I'm sure with a little kindness and patience, we will make him into a viable assett to the site.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

V4L wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Or answer this

If a WR is running an outroute and has to turn around and come back to the ball and it is caught.. Is that an underthrown ball because he didn't hit him in stride?
    You lost the debate on "Overthrown."

Do you really want to start a new one on "Underthrown?"

Same concept.. Harvin had to break his stride and dive out

If a WR needs to stop his route and come back.. Even though it is a catch... Is it underthrown?

Just answer that.. Don't side swipe this time

Under·throw (un?d?r t?hr??; for n. un?d?r t?hr??)

transitive verb underthrew -·threw?, underthrown -·thrown?, underthrowing -·throw?ing
    to throw a ball or other object short of (the intended receiver or target)
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

ejmat wrote:
    Wow, you may as well have named yourself CMacD.
    Ole CMacD sure would be having fun telling us all how he was right about Dixon.......

I miss that guy. B)

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Marty Marty Marty.... everybody knows not to use contractions in formal writing.
    There went the coffee all over the monitor. Good thing I am in the closet and working off a loaner instead of the one at my desk. :laugh:

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

No worries my friend. He actually didn't piss me off. I was just having fun talking him in circles. If I would have had the time, I'm sure I could have got him to complete the circle three times instead of just the two he did.

Again, go easy on the guy. He is new and like all of us, when we were new, it will take him a bit of time to figure out how things work here on PPO.

I'm sure with a little kindness and patience, we will make him into a viable assett to the site.
    First prize in the Face-Saving competition will have to go to this guy!!

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Infidel wrote:

First prize in the Face-Saving competition will have to go to this guy!!

Can we get this guy a custom title? Ultra? Webby? Anybody home?

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast