tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

PFF: 32 First Rounders, 32 Impressions - Vikings #1/#4 overall.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...season-week-1/

23. Shariff Floyd, DT, Minnesota Vikings
    Grade: +3.6
    Snaps: 15
    Analysis: Floyd looked dominant for the Vikings before a knock to the knee sent him to the sidelines for the rest of the game. In the 15 snaps he was on the field for, he looked quick, powerful and destructive against both the run and the pass.

29. Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Minnesota Vikings
    Grade: +1.9
    Snaps: 28
    Analysis: His first touch came on the opening kickoff that Patterson returned 50 yards, instantly proving he can step into the void left by Percy Harvin and make some noise himself. He played 28 snaps on offense in addition to his work as a return man and looked a dangerous receiver with the ball in his hands.
    Not bad for their first appearance. Interested in seeing Rhodes in the next couple games.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    I guess this is one of those times when what a player does in a preseason game matters & we shouldn't be throwing around phrases like, "For God;s sake! It was only a preseason game!", "Relax! It was only 4 catches" or "Don't put to much stock in it, it was against 2nd & 3rd string offenses."

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    That is correct.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    If nothing else, by them playing well against anybody in an NFL should be a nice confidence booster and maybe prove to themselves they do belong (not that they didn't think they did, but you know). I'd rather see good things written about them than negative.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

PFF: 32 First Rounders, 32 Impressions - Vikings #1/#4 overall.

Funny how some go gaga for some but others get a pass like Ponder.