Thread: Petty

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Petty

I go to join the chat, to do some chatting and I get immedialy banned because I have GB in front of my name. Why dont you ban people for being obnoxious, and not because they have 2 letters in from of thier name that you dont like. How old are we?
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Petty

Well, I'm twenty four how bout you? Are you sure that you didn't do anything to provoke it?
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Petty

No, I was in the room for about 3 seconds, then I get the message.

I understand whats going on in the Vikings game and the fact that I have GB in front of my name, but dont just be a poor sport and ban someone the second they log in because of thier name. (unless its something offensive)
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Petty

There was a trash-talking troll on there who got kicked and kept trying to re-enter under different names...so it was probably assumed that you were the same guy...I remember seeing you enter then leave rapidly, and I also assumed you were the same guy. Sounds like it might have been an accident
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Petty

Ahh I see. My bad for not thinking that there were probably jag-offs in the room acting like 7 year olds.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Petty

dude-
    you are the one Bitching because you were banned from a VIKINGS website! who is the 7 year old?
    CORRECTIVE THINKING THEORY- if you were not here it never would have happened!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Petty

Double down- Sorry dude, that is an absolute idiotic statement. Unless your a George Bush supporter you still beleive in free speech. THis site is BETTER because opposing fans trust enough to come here and talk intelligently. Are there some who flame? yes- but there are FAR more Viking fans who flame and nothing gets done about it. So double down- lets use your theory on you....
    Corrective Thinking Theory- If YOU were not here you wouldnt have made such an idiotic response.

BTW- I teach corrective thinking, and hate it, and can inform you, you have no clue what you just said. To an educated person, you REALLY look silly.
    3 Straight Division Champs

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Petty

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Double down- Sorry dude, that is an absolute idiotic statement. Unless your a George Bush supporter you still beleive in free speech. THis site is BETTER because opposing fans trust enough to come here and talk intelligently. Are there some who flame? yes- but there are FAR more Viking fans who flame and nothing gets done about it. So double down- lets use your theory on you....
    Corrective Thinking Theory- If YOU were not here you wouldnt have made such an idiotic response.

BTW- I teach corrective thinking, and hate it, and can inform you, you have no clue what you just said. To an educated person, you REALLY look silly.
    I look silly? Let me get this striaght.... you teach something you hate....hmmmmmm? A Packer fan and Hypocrite there is something new.

I don't mix politics and football, but I know that it is Lambeau field not "Lambert Field".

Does this post even belong in the "Vikings Fan Forum"?
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

johnnyb22 is offline Rookie

Petty

Doubledown - Don't worry about packman he thinks he is intellectually superior to everyone. So he can say whatever he likes. Kinda like a dictator, only worse because he PRETENDS to believe in free speech. But the Bush people are morons (which is the opposite of the truth; it is the Kerry supporters). Even for the people that are beneath him. He loves to talk about his education and his class that he teaches in his posts. Packman I have a qoute for you SELF PRAISE STINKS!!!